like the tent curtains of Solomon.c]">[c]
6 Do not stare at me because I am dark,
because I am darkened by the sun.
My mother’s sons were angry with me
and made me take care of the vineyards;
my own vineyard I had to neglect.
7 Tell me, you whom I love,
where you graze your flock
and where you rest your sheep at midday.
Why should I be like a veiled woman
beside the flocks of your friends?

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
So ABC is airing the classic 1950s white fantasy film "The Ten Commandments" starring white supremacist extraordinaire Charlton Heston tonight.

I hope people realize this movie and it's implications is why white supremacists deny Ancient Egypt was a black civilization. They know that if they admit Ancient Egypt was BLACK, then that means the Ancient Hebrews were BLACK. Why? Because the Bible is clear that Moses passed as one of Pharaoh's children and an Egyptian for most of his life. And it's difficult to pass as the kid of another ethnic group if you don't look like them.

Thus, if the Ancient Hebrews and Ancient Egyptians could pass as one another, then that means they had to look the same. Now we know based on how the Ancient Egyptians portrayed themselves, that they were clearly BLACK. Thus this means beyond a doubt that the Ancient Hebrews were also BLACK. Now if the Ancient Hebrews are BLACK, then that means Moses and just about everyone else in the Bible is BLACK. And obviously that would include the big dog himself God's own son Jesus was BLACK. Jesus being BLACK would mean the death of white supremacy. That is why Ancient Egypt has to whitewashed.

The truth about Ancient Egypt is the key to destroying white supremacy as an ideology once and for all.
:dead:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'll actually get us out of the mental chains right now that has black kids making fun of one another as "acting white" if they take education seriously.

Only an idiot would deny that the mental effects of white supremacy have been more damaging than the physical effects.
The flaw in your theory is that a huge percentage of black youth already believe and are taught this. I grew up in the 90s when all that god body talk was at its peak and it didn’t change ish. Obama as president didn’t change is either. I agree with you that 5he problem is mental but this just isn’t the way to address and it has already failed several times. The past actually needs to be forgotten and concentration needs to be on now and the future.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:

Anyway, you're just repeating what I'm saying. But it is known that Arabians and East Africans did travel to each other's land and did commerce with each other. And Arabians were also melaninated. So just pointing to melanin doesn't tell the whole story. By now, I would have expected you to drop a pic or two. Or at least a passage.

No. I mispoke there. You were trying to say that because the Ancient Egyptians painted themselves brown skinned that means they weren't so-called black people. That's a lie and you know it. Most so-called black people have brown skin. Very few people actually have black skin.

Also you didn't respond to me point of the Ancient Egyptians painting some of the Nubians with brown skin as well.

How come you are avoiding that?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You were trying to say that because the Ancient Egyptians painted themselves brown skinned that means they weren't so-called black people.

I never said that and I was not trying to say that. I said that the Egyptians were not Aethopian (very dark-skinned). The rest is you arguing about something I didn't say.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why some of you care so much if Moses or people in the bible were black or not. Truth is the type of Christianity that most black people practice nowadays came from white people.

Always gotta be a crakkka that says race don't matter yet they make everyone important in history white.

You can't have it both ways. You can't have every picture of Jesus around the world being a white man and then tell us what they really were don't matter.

You nikkas is the ones that started making everyone in the Bible white and convinced the world of this lie. We are only trying to correct the record and free our people from the shackles of mental slavery.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moses “hiding out” in what is modern day Ethiopia, is enough proof for me. Someone who looks like Christian Bale isn’t hiding out amongst a bunch of East Africans :mjlol:

Exactly. That was the first clue for me as a kid. A white man would stick out hiding among some black Africans. His presence would spread like wildfire from one community to the next. Not exactly a smart way of hiding.

Moses obviously looked like an Ethiopian and Egyptian. That's how he was able to hide in those communities.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone got a bible verse or link to this story?

Are you Chinese or something? Everyone who is Christian or Muslim or Jew knows this story. The story of Moses is well known. Most are taught about it as kids.

What is your background? Cause you seem to lack knowledge of the simplest things.