The fact Moses passed as an Egyptian proves the Ancient Hebrews were BLACK

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah well you can be in denial all u want but the problem with what u just said is that you're stessing Egyptian culture on Black people who more then likey dont even have roots in Egypt. You want me to acknowledge Heru but thats an insult to my ancestors if my tribe acknowledged Orisha.

Stop changing the subject. When have I ever said we should start worshiping Egyptian gods. All I've ever said is they were black just like we're black.

I just need you to tell me what they call a Swede that makes them a different sub-classification than a Greek and then I'll buy into the white sponsored segmentation of Africans that you subscribe to.

Once again, I doubt you are black because most black people are wise to this game. They're not into this whole sub-classification that makes Africans look at each other like they're different. That is classic divide and conquer. Read up on how the Belgians did the Hutu's and Tutsis. They did what you are basically advocating right now and it led to the the Rwandan Genocide.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Once again, I doubt you are black because most black people are wise to this game. They're not into this whole sub-classification that makes Africans look at each other like they're different. That is classic divide and conquer.

Yeah...u trolling now. You keep talking about some "sub classification" and "divide and conquer"bs that has nothing to do with anything I said.. We arent having real dialogue. If u not trolling...dont ever go to Harlem to debate...you'd get chewed up and spit out, easy.

And for the record my pic has been plastered all over this site as well as my videos.

You can have the last word...i'm out.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Once again, I doubt you are black because most black people are wise to this game. They're not into this whole sub-classification that makes Africans look at each other like they're different. That is classic divide and conquer.

Yeah...u trolling now. You keep talking about some "sub classification" and "divide and conquer"bs that has nothing to do with anything I said.. We arent having real dialogue. If u not trolling...dont ever go to Harlem to debate...you'd get chewed up and spit out, easy.

And for the record my pic has been plastered all over this site as well as my videos.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're the one that started the whole you're not descended from Egypt so why do you care mess. That what crakkkas say when they lose the debate on Ancient Egypt being a black civilization. Stop trying to act like you ain't playing from the same playbook.