The fact Moses passed as an Egyptian proves the Ancient Hebrews were BLACK

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realize that Egyptian paintings have people painted as brown and people painted as black. I've already pointed out before that term black being a misnomer about people of African descent. I didn't say the color was proof of them not being black. I said it was ambiguous. No, those two sentences don't mean the same thing. Aethopia is not the same as Ethiopia. One is a superset of the other.

Have you ever seen a person from South Sudan standing next to someone from Sudan?

Both are BLACK. Both are African. One is much darker than the other. It shouldn't take a genuis to figure out that the Nubians the Ancient Egyptians depicted as having black skin are the ancestors of today's Nilotic peoples of South Sudan. A unique ethnic group with skin that is a couple of shades darker than almost every other African. Anyone without an agenda would understand this.

Also if you were being accurate rather than a white supremacist with an agenda you would have acknowledged that the Egyptians also painted some of the Nubians brown skinned as well. Those are pictures white supremacists try to hide. But not all the Nubians had black skin while only the Ancient Egyptians had brown skin. The Nubians also had some among them with brown skin.

The South Sudanese are descendents of the Nubians and one of the few people on earth with black skin. Other Africans whether from East or West Africa aren't as dark as the heavily melanated South Sudanese/Nubians.

That's why Africans from other parts of the continent represent themselves with brown skin. Only the Nilotic tribes actually have black skin. The rest of us are a few shades lighter.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Stop trying to use brown pigment as evidence the Ancient Egyptians were so-called black people. Most so-called black people have brown skin.

:wtf:

Anyway, you're just repeating what I'm saying. But it is known that Arabians and East Africans did travel to each other's land and did commerce with each other. And Arabians were also melaninated. So just pointing to melanin doesn't tell the whole story. By now, I would have expected you to drop a pic or two. Or at least a passage.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Moses??
More like Pharaoh Akhenaten

akhenatenhat.jpg

Truth.Surprised at how many people don't know this:

Moses and Akhenaten one and the same person - Graham Hancock Official Website

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Low Key them Fake Hebrew fakkits know too...:usure: get them drunk and they start talking Facts...:russ: One of them at work came out his mouth to tell me..the Jews left Israel Black and came home White :mjgrin:

Was like 4 other Snow Punks in the room when he said it...they was all...:gucci:

:russ:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been trying to tell y’all brehs.
:ufdup:

Better watch IUIC and start studying.
:sas1:

We’re the real Hebrews. Not those European imposters all over Israel, NY, and LA, now.

You could kick nikkas in the mouth with the Truth...:wtb: they still gun be out here on a Sunday praying to CaC Jesus :why: But the Pope coming out his mouth to expose the hell nonsense got CaCs out here wondering :sas1: The same Pope that been praying to "black madonna" on youtube :hubie:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Even if it were true moses was black I wouldn't believe it. Cacs are the ultimate manipulators and I have to admit I fell for the scam. shyt just wouldn't feel right with a black moses

Beliefs should include all things true

Don't believe that which is untrue

Figuring out which is which is sometimes tricky

But if you discover something to be true, you should necessarily believe it