The fact Moses passed as an Egyptian proves the Ancient Hebrews were BLACK

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No. Most black people don't know this. And those that do probably don't believe it on a subconscious level cause they don't see the evidence of it staring them in the face everyday.

We accept the reality we are presented with. And right now we are presented with the reality of white supremacy and most of our people have internalized it.

But you arent being realistic. You really think ever descendent of Africa was doing what Egypt was doing?

:mjlol:

Do you know how many different tribes and cultures are in Africa? 70% of the african slaves brought here are "niger kordofanian" .....thats not Egypt.......and during slavery Arabs already ran Egypt. Yet here u are saying that Black people should allign with something that fell off as soon as Cleopatra killed herself
:russ:

Being Realistic....Its up to the individual to link his roots. You cant just tell a Black person "this is who u are" And u dont even know their lineage....thats being a fraud. It would be an insult to a persons ancestors to allign with something that isnt rooted in their tribe. This is why I say anyone who believes in Jesus is alligning with the tribe of Judah...but what if Judah isn't your tribe lineage? People dont even think like that but they supposed to.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. Most black people don't know this. And those that do probably don't believe it on a subconscious level cause they don't see the evidence of it staring them in the face everyday.

We accept the reality we are presented with. And right now we are presented with the reality of white supremacy and most of our people have internalized it.
So you actually think if today news come out that king tut was black, hood dudes are going to stop trapping, pompon hoes and sign up for after school calculus?!?!:what:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you arent being realistic. You really think ever descendent of Africa was doing what Egypt was doing?

Do you know how many different tribes and cultures are in Africa? 70% of the african slaves brought here are "niger kordofanian" .....thats not Egypt.......and during slavery Arabs already ran Egypt. Yet here u are saying that Black people should allign with something that fell off as soon as Cleopatra killed herself

Being Realistic....Its up to the individual to link his roots. You cant just tell a Black person "this is who u are" And u dont even know their lineage....thats being a fraud. It would be an insult to a persons ancestors to allign with something that isnt rooted in their tribe. This is why I say anyone who believes in Jesus is alligning with the tribe of Judah...but what if Judah isn't your tribe lineage? People dont even think like that but they supposed to.
Powerful point,... my ancestors are Yoruba , Congolese and Carabali. Nothing at all to do with Ancient Egypt. Ethiopians or Kenyans or someone else over ther can try to claim that but not us West Africans.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, Cush looked like Mike Tyson. Crazy.

The earliest Ancient Egyptians were "true negroes". I don't like using that word but cacs have tried to use it to separate Africans from each other and to separate the great works of certain African civilizations from the rest of the continent.

However, even if we apply their very narrow definition of "black", the early Ancient Egyptians definitely fit that mold. They had very broad noses, thick lips, and whatever other stereotypical "black" features you want to think of.

The Sphnix is the best example of this. Its more than 10,000 years old and looks about as black as you can get.

thumbnail.php

You can't look at this face (even with the nose missing) and not see a pure black man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have no idea what "niger kordofanian" is and I don't care. It sounds like some made up cac word to try and separate black people. Its funny how only Africa is supposedly made up of all these different races but we don't see the same segmentation in Europe. Why don't Greeks and Swedes have different racial classifications?

You must be white since you seem to be pushing this bullshyt. Look crakkka, I'm not here to say every black person in America is descended from Ancient Egypt. I've never heard anyone say that. Only you crakkkas assume that when we heap praise upon Ancient Egypt we're doing so because we think we descended directly from them. No. We give Ancient Egypt praise because they are BLACK like us. And because we live in a world where white supremacy has grouped everyone with black features in the same category then we will accept the positives of this black category just as much as white supremacists wanna group us all together negatively.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you actually think if today news come out that king tut was black, hood dudes are going to stop trapping, pompon hoes and sign up for after school calculus?!?!:what:

Not if its just one news report. But if from the moment we are children we are taught the truth about history and how white supremacy has been used to subvert us and keep us from our greatness, I'm sure that would make a difference.

People with a sense of self would not act in the destructive manner we do. Only a cac would deny that the brainwashing of the black man from his true self is a big reason for why the black community is so dysfunctional right now. Mental slavery did more damage than physical slavery ever did. PERIOD.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea what "niger kordofanian" is and I don't care. It sounds like some made up cac word to try and separate black people.

SMH

You wouldnt last 2 minutes trying to build with the brothers in Harlem. The first time I ever heard the word "niger kordofanian" it came out of a Blackmans mouth who was into studying the Dr Ben version of Egypt not the whitemans version of Egypt.

If u dont know what "niger kordofanian" means I cant take u serious on a topic like this.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Powerful point,... my ancestors are Yoruba , Congolese and Carabali. Nothing at all to do with Ancient Egypt. Ethiopians or Kenyans or someone else over ther can try to claim that but not us West Africans.

Stop falling for the white man's tricks. He's tried for centuries to get black people to look at each other as different while they have collectively grouped themselves under the category of whiteness.

No one is saying all black people are directly descended from Ancient Egypt. But you got to be a dumbass to not know there are significant connections between West Africa and Ancient Egypt.

Do any of those ethnic groups you mentioned practice "female circumcision"? If they do, then they are connected to Ancient Egypt. Why? Because the practice of "female circumcision" goes back directly to Ancient Egypt. And if you look up the areas of the world where "female circumcision" is a big deal, you'll see it goes from Egypt to West Africa, Central Africa, and East Africa. The influence of Ancient Egypt was not local. It was spread throughout all of Africa. We have lost that history now because it was so long ago. But certain African traditions like "female circumcision" that are so wide spread among so many African ethnic groups from West Africa to East Africa gives us a peak into how universally African Ancient Egypt was.

Don't fall for the crakkkas tricks when they try to separate us.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH

You wouldnt last 2 minutes trying to build with the brothers in Harlem. The first time I ever heard the word "niger kordofanian" it came out of a Blackmans mouth who was into studying the Dr Ben version of Egypt not the whitemans version of Egypt.

If u dont know what "niger kordofanian" means I cant take u serious on a topic like this.:yeshrug:

I don't care if its from a black man's mouth or a white man's mouth. I don't care for all this segmentation of Africans. Once you can tell me what a Swede is called that separates him from a Greek or Italian, then I'll look into this bullshyt you spinning.

Only black people gotta be categorized like animals in zoology. I don't see white people being grouped into similar categories.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't care if its from a black man's mouth or a white man's mouth. I don't care for all this segmentation of Africans. Once you can tell me what a Swede is called that separates him from a Greek or Italian, then I'll look into this bullshyt you spinning.

Only black people gotta be categorized like animals in zoology. I don't see white people being grouped into similar categories.

Dude you are talking about something totally different that has absolutly nothing to do with what I said. We're not even having dialogue. This 'segmentation of Africa" u speak of has absolutly nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

:patrice:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Thank you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude you are talking about something totally different that has absolutly nothing to do with what I said. We're not even having dialogue. This 'segmentation of Africa" u speak of has absolutly nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

:patrice:

No. It has everything to do with it. Like I said earlier, once you can tell me the word that makes a Swede different from a Greek, then I'll buy into this bullsh1t about Africans being categorized like animals into small sub-groups.

All I see is black. PERIOD. I don't care for these cac words made up to separate us.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No. It has everything to do with it. Like I said earlier, once you can tell me the word that makes a Swede different from a Greek, then I'll buy into this bullsh1t about Africans being categorized like animals into small sub-groups.

All I see is black. PERIOD. I don't care for these cac words made up to separate us.

Yeah well you can be in denial all u want but the problem with what u just said is that you're stessing Egyptian culture on Black people who more then likey dont even have roots in Egypt. You want me to acknowledge Heru but thats an insult to my ancestors if my tribe acknowledged Orisha.