Reppin
St louis
#Factuals
21njh2g.png

wat6rr.jpg

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Now we know based on how the Ancient Egyptians portrayed themselves, that they were clearly BLACK.

We know they weren't Aethopian (very dark skinned). The color they chose to depict themselves was brown. Which makes ethnicity or race ambiguous. Now do you have some evidence to show Ancient Egyptians were in fact African and not Arabian? I'm not being slick, I'm being genuine in my question.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I read that the story was just a remixed version of The Epic of Gilgamesh, which predates the Moses story

or sum sh1t.

Myths are dope

edit. Moses aint Noah

I get my myths mixed up

:manny:

Last edited:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
I am a sovereign prince of Egypt
The son of a proud history it shows
It’s on every WAAAAAALL:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We know they weren't Aethopian (very dark skinned). The color they chose to depict themselves was brown. Which makes ethnicity or race ambiguous. Now do you have some evidence to show Ancient Egyptians were in fact African and not Arabian? I'm not being slick, I'm being genuine in my question.

I can tell you are a cac just off this bullsh1t statement from the jump.

Most so-called "black" people have brown skin crakkka. Almost no one on Earth actually has black skin. Most so-called black people have just varying degrees of brown. If you don't believe that, then go and find me someone whose skin color is the same as their hair color? Because hair is actually black. Skin color rarely is. So you're wrong on that being proof of them not being BLACK.

Also go and look up how other Africans depict themselves in art. They all use BROWN color to paint themselves. If you go to Ethiopia you will see this in their churches and bibles. They draw themselves as brown skinned.

No African draws themselves as black. That's not how we see ourselves. That's how white people see us. We've always viewed ourselves as our true color BROWN. We have no reason to depicit ourselves with black paint because that isn't our skin color.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
King Solomon also. The bible tells you he's Ethiopian

Moses also went to seek refuge in Ethiopia to hide among the locals.

If he was anything but BLACK, it would have made no sense to hide in Ethiopia.

Another piece of evidence proving he and all the Ancient Hebrews were BLACK.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this will change blacks current status in what way?

It'll actually get us out of the mental chains right now that has black kids making fun of one another as "acting white" if they take education seriously.

Only an idiot would deny that the mental effects of white supremacy have been more damaging than the physical effects.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You do realize that Egyptian paintings have people painted as brown and people painted as black. I've already pointed out before that term black being a misnomer about people of African descent. I didn't say the color was proof of them not being black. I said it was ambiguous. No, those two sentences don't mean the same thing. Aethopia is not the same as Ethiopia. One is a superset of the other.