“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm pretty sure if you ask a Blood or Crip what race/ethnicity they're, they would say Black.

:troll:

Muslim's say they are Muslim first and Black last.

So on that note, their Cripness supersedes their Blackness :troll:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Some of y'all dudes are off on a serious level of crazy. Reread the lady's statement and you will see that she was actually right. LOL at you actually trying to make an argument that modern countries like Ghana are the same as the Empire of Ghana. The modern country of Ghana is mostly Aka, Ewe and Ga people. The Empire of Ghana was Mande people. But keep swinging breh.

joe-biden.gif

dafuq?

that's the exact opposite of what i'm arguing; those african countries from the time the borders were drawn up by the europeans have changed significantly

do you understand what i'm saying, or should i go a bit slower for you?

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ethiopia is not the exception, because Ethiopia was clearly part of Italian East Africa. Italy colonized Ethiopia, Somali and Eritrea. However, you are correct about modern borders being European creations which was part of the Scramble for Africa.
It was a 5 year military occupation. They only controlled the capital and urban centers but not rural towns and the countryside & they never consolidated power. Germany invaded and occupied France during world war 2, would you say that Germany colonized France?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I really need to understand what brings any black man or woman to this level of cognitive dissonance, willing ignorance, hatred of oyher oppressed people, and admiration of the oppressors. All while playing it off under this confused facade of being uncompromisingly pro-black.

I just cant imagine being so angry about slavery and racism that I look for every pervasive enemy imaginable except the ones that did it. In fact I grow to praise their dominance and cruelty on others as a way to feel a little better about what I endured from them.

Some of these ADOS netbangers are a case study of Stockholm Syndrome, for real.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I really need to understand what brings any black man or woman to this level of cognitive dissonance, willing ignorance, hatred of oyher oppressed people, and admiration of the oppressors. All while playing it off under this confused facade of being uncompromisingly pro-black.

I just cant imagine being so angry about slavery and racism that I look for every pervasive enemy imaginable except the ones that did it. In fact I grow to praise their dominance and cruelty on others as a way to feel a little better about what I endured from them.

@HarlemHottie and @alexander. are the exact Needgroes you speak of. Guarantee they sleep under American flag blankets :mjlol:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
There is no such thing as national dish and if it was it would be considered pizza which is copied here:why:
If yall love the white man that use to hang yall for sports that's yall thing no need to make excuses sneak dissing Africans every second:hhh:
:umad:negged

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Pseudo-intellectual gibberish:unimpressed:

Just because you have delicate sensibilities and you allow your emotions to supersede logic thought, that doesnt mean that everyone else shares your mental deficiency

What she said was factually correct

I find it funny that some of yall seem to think that african colonization was somehow "different" than it actually was/is(because its still happening right now)

Thats ACTUAL cognitive dissonance

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

:jbhmm: Tell me, when it's flag waving time, ie the Labor Day Parade that just passed, which flag should I wave? Am i forced to be flagless while everybody who fled their fukked up situation to come here after WE did the work waves theirs? :rudy:

@skeetsinternal too since you dapped it.