“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know what you are arguing at this point and you don't know either. You are admitting that Ethiopia was colonized by Italy, which is a known fact. So I don't know where this fantasy of Ethiopia never being colonized even came from.
Do you understand the concept of colonization? Was it Europeans who created the name and established the borders of the modern state of Ethiopia or was it native Ethiopians? A 5 year occupation of an already established country is not the same as colonization. So do you think Germany colonized France? Or are the rules different for cacs?

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
They can't, nor will they even try. :yeshrug:
Many won't admit, but besides some superficial, half-hearted show of solidarity or pride, they have no real connection to their culture and origins, which causes a lot of them to project that shame, and inferiority complex onto us--when we as Ados poignantly decided is a no longer a go.

edit: Low self-esteem is confirmed.:francis:
Entire thread is a joke! Op has issues he needs to iron out.
lol, who is the last Caribbean person you spoke to? because this seems like the real projection

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If a crip sees you fighting a white member of his set, who will he jump in and help?

His fellow crip and set member, or his fellow Black man?

Cant recall running into a white crip. Matter fact there was no white people in Compton when I lived there.They are better analogies then that.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Cant recall running into a white crip. Matter fact there was no white people in Compton when I lived there.They are better analogies then that.

You dodged the question actually. A white crip infamously beat a case a few years back
Wealthy white teenager who joined Crips found not guilty for fatal drive-by shooting - theGrio
They are rare, so let's use a better example.

Let's say a Polynesian crip, which is more common. Does the Black crip side with the Samoan member of his set, or with you as a fellow African American?

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You dodged the question actually. A white crip infamously beat a case a few years back
Wealthy white teenager who joined Crips found not guilty for fatal drive-by shooting - theGrio
They are rare, so let's use a better example.

Let's say a Polynesian crip, which is more common. Does the Black crip side with the Samoan member of his set, or with you as a fellow African American?

I posted in the original thread, so I'm very familiar with that case. Like EBE Bandz and FBG White-boy in Chicago, the Kid from Palos Verdes was a suburban white kid who befriended a rapper from the gang and became a send off. I doubt he was universally respected among that hood.

I base this on my own personal experience. With That said isn't a clear yes or no answer. I can say No due to Park Village.Park Village for example has a lot Samoans from there hood. The thing is the really only beef with other Samoans and Hispanics.The blacks form Park Village (Wilmington arms) fought with other blacks. There were a few that lived on Orchard st in my sections.They weren't considers a threat so nobody cared about them. Only issue with a black was due to family shyt and guys from the Arms weren't involving themselves in that to my knowledge.But there was a Samoan who came from a exclusive Samoan gang and while in prison ran with the blacks which mostly all Polynesian tend to run in the other Car despite there Blood and Crip affiliation. He engage in prison politics warring with racist whites and Mexicans and got a lot of love from bloods and Crips. He was killed shortly after being released from prison. Hypothetically I can say yeah there would be blacks taking his side.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I posted in the original thread, so I'm very familiar with that case. Like EBE Bandz and FBG White-boy in Chicago, the Kid from Palos Verdes was a suburban white kid who befriended a rapper from the gang and became a send off. I doubt he was universally respected among that hood.

I base this on my own personal experience. With That said isn't a clear yes or no answer. I can say No due to Park Village.Park Village for example has a lot Samoans from there hood. The thing is the really only beef with other Samoans and Hispanics.The blacks form Park Village (Wilmington arms) fought with other blacks. There were a few that lived on Orchard st in my sections.They weren't considers a threat so nobody cared about them. Only issue with a black was due to family shyt and guys from the Arms weren't involving themselves in that to my knowledge.But there was a Samoan who came from a exclusive Samoan gang and while in prison ran with the blacks which mostly all Polynesian tend to run in the other Car despite there Blood and Crip affiliation. He engage in prison politics warring with racist whites and Mexicans and got a lot of love from bloods and Crips. He was killed shortly after being released from prison. Hypothetically I can say yeah there would be blacks taking his side.
In a hypothetical situation, gang member is going to ride with the guy from his set.

I read your post and understand your using specific real life examples. I also understand that inmates affiliate with different cars depending on where they are from and where they get locked up at. I didn't grow up around it, nor am I affiliated at all..I just read a LOT.

In my opinion, a gang member is going to look out for and defend/protect a member of HIS set over a person of the same race/ethnicity if there is a dispute. Survival instincts dictate that he see himself as a member of the set first.