“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You shouldn't be talking, given the shythole you live in

Welp you didn’t deny being a d*ck licker so I guess you’re doing slightly better. Now go back to fantasizing about your auntie and god knows what other female family members, filthy cac.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:jbhmm: Tell me, when it's flag waving time, ie the Labor Day Parade that just passed, which flag should I wave? Am i forced to be flagless while everybody who fled their fukked up situation to come here after WE did the work waves theirs? :rudy:

@skeetsinternal too since you dapped it.

This type of low life brow self hating “c00n-logic” is precisely why I outed your corny ass. I guarantee you date only white guys.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: Tell me, when it's flag waving time, ie the Labor Day Parade that just passed, which flag should I wave? Am i forced to be flagless while everybody who fled their fukked up situation to come here after WE did the work waves theirs? :rudy:

Exactly, I do not know why it's only us that get held to this standard.

No other group of people, in the diaspora or not gets held to this standard.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

is that what all this hinges on?
your overwhelming feeling of #fomo when labor day comes around?
flying a flag is that important to you?

lol

as i said, ignorant and insecure

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@HarlemHottie and @alexander. are the exact Needgroes you speak of. Guarantee they sleep under American flag blankets :mjlol:

When a man has no light, he's vulnerable but as long as the devil pays no heed to him in darkness..he lives..but once a man invites the demons into his home, they consume him..his children, his loved ones and everything he loves until there is nothing left to him and then he falls away.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Too bad you ain't pop off like that in your home country. You mighta built something worth staying for. :francis:
They can't, nor will they even try. :yeshrug:
Many won't admit, but besides some superficial, half-hearted show of solidarity or pride, they have no real connection to their culture and origins, which causes a lot of them to project that shame, and inferiority complex onto us--when we as Ados poignantly decided is a no longer a go.

That c00n ass nikka dark with dirty ass dreads

edit: Low self-esteem is confirmed.:francis:
Entire thread is a joke! Op has issues he needs to iron out.

Last edited:

Shabazz

All Star
Daps

The government/country that flag represents just recently stopped overtly treating black people like less than second class citizens. Might as well fly a confederate flag.

Last edited:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
I really wish there was a way to show this flag worship to the ancestors y’all harp on about

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:unimpressed: Still no answer, huh?

Y'all mad af and can't do shyt about it. :aaumad:

1200px-Flag_of_the_UNIA.svg.png

it might be a bit too "ethnic" for someone like you, however, seeing as it was created by a job stealing, disease spreading immigrant

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
When a man has no light, he's vulnerable but as long as the devil pays no heed to him in darkness..he lives..but once a man invites the demons into his home, they consume him..his children, his loved ones and everything he loves until there is nothing left to him and then he falls away.

We got this Ku Klux Koon in here reciting soliloquy’s :mjlol:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was a 5 year military occupation. They only controlled the capital and urban centers but not rural towns and the countryside & they never consolidated power. Germany invaded and occupied France during world war 2, would you say that Germany colonized France?

I don't even know what you are arguing at this point and you don't know either. You are admitting that Ethiopia was colonized by Italy, which is a known fact. So I don't know where this fantasy of Ethiopia never being colonized even came from.