“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
In a hypothetical situation, gang member is going to ride with the guy from his set.

I read your post and understand your using specific real life examples. I also understand that inmates affiliate with different cars depending on where they are from and where they get locked up at. I didn't grow up around it, nor am I affiliated at all..I just read a LOT.

In my opinion, a gang member is going to look out for and defend/protect a member of HIS set over a person of the same race/ethnicity if there is a dispute. Survival instincts dictate that he see himself as a member of the set first.
That's the thing, this is YOUR opinion, not facts.

Wasn't a yes/no question.
They will help me.

On second thought, I don't necessarily know, I have seen more of them just let a fair one go down than jumping somebody.

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:jbhmm: Tell me, when it's flag waving time, ie the Labor Day Parade that just passed, which flag should I wave? Am i forced to be flagless while everybody who fled their fukked up situation to come here after WE did the work waves theirs? :rudy:

@skeetsinternal too since you dapped it.
- you can rock the american flag in rgb colors or not dont really care tbh just a suggestion:yeshrug:
- you mean the same usa that DESTABILIZED countries and put in puppet govts that led to them committing mass genocide in their receptive countries, i hope you not caping for that because literally that's why a lot of countries have constant reoccurring civil wars :stopitslime:
there was literally just a thread month back about a black ops group shippin in illegal guns to haiti, are you fukkin serious right now :stopitslime:

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
That's the thing, this is YOUR opinion, not facts.

They will help me.

On second thought, I don't necessarily know, I have seen more of them just let a fair one go down than jumping somebody.
Gang member is literally going to risk his freedom and his LIFE protecting his hood and his set. He pretty much signs up for that when he joins the set.
Stay trying to convince yourself that he will side with you over a member of his set in a dispute, though.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Gang member is literally going to risk his freedom and his LIFE protecting his hood and his set. He pretty much signs up for that when he joins the set.
Stay trying to convince yourself that he will side with you over a member of his set in a dispute, though.
why that guy is being obtuse is funny because that reason is literally why all gang shoot outs happen but lets ignore that fact

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
That's your attempt at making that relevant when it isn't. I don't care about what they do because it's not relevant. At this point it's a deflection.

You and other militants want to go around rocking a flag that's been harmful to our people for centuries like your white supremacist counterparts when there will never be a dual meaning to that flag. That's ya'll L to take and it's insulting to all black ancestors who were raped, killed and hurt in the name of that flag because of what this country believed the flag represented.
You say militant as if it’s an insult.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I'm not convincing myself of shyt, you're the one that brought gangs into this conversation. I don't even know what gangs have to do with this conversation.

why that guy is being obtuse is funny because that reason is literally why all gang shoot outs happen but lets ignore that fact
I'm not being obtuse to shyt, gangs literally have nothing to do with the title of the thread.

:unimpressed:

You can't compare Crips and Bloods to Africa when it comes to tribalism. It just doesn't make sense (to me)

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I'm not convincing myself of shyt, you're the one that brought gangs into this conversation. I don't even know what gangs have to do with this conversation.
uh, no.
Bloods and Crips were mentioned in post #331......you quoted THAT post in post #332.

I'll leave it alone. People can read our exchange for themselves, and see what time it is.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

I'm not being obtuse to shyt, gangs literally have nothing to do with the title of the thread.

You can't compare Crips and Bloods to Africa when it comes to tribalism. It just doesn't make sense (to me)
you brought them into this but ight

we weren't the truth of the matter really stems from loyalty, group xyz is automatically gonna look out for its members no matter what and regardless of the fact of that group is

you telling me you not gonna look out for your crew if one of your boys gets into some shyt

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
uh, no.
Bloods and Crips were mentioned in post #331......you quoted THAT post in post #332.

I'll leave it alone. People can read our exchange for themselves, and see what time it is.
I didn't "mention" Crips and Bloods. Someone else replied to me, I replied back, then you replied to me. I wasn't talking to you.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
you brought them into this but ight

we weren't the truth of the matter really stems from loyalty, group xyz is automatically gonna look out for its members no matter what and regardless of the fact of that group is

you telling me you not gonna look out for your crew if one of your boys gets into some shyt
I did not bring Crips and Bloods into this conversation.

Another poster did. Why would I mention Crip and Bloods when they have nothing to do with this situation?

:ohhh: