“The entire Caribbean, South America, and Africa was created by the white man” - @HarlemHottie

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
TLR is full of pseudo-intellectuals and misinformed misanthropes who seek to antagonize each other and take joy in the suffering of others. No one should take any of this seriously. Just hurt people trying to hurt people. It’s all fukkery and it’s funny. It’s all a big fukking joke

Daps
Ethiopia is not the exception, because Ethiopia was clearly part of Italian East Africa. Italy colonized Ethiopia, Somali and Eritrea. However, you are correct about modern borders being European creations which was part of the Scramble for Africa.
:russ:
I said this before I get looked at crazy physically there was never significant difference only difference was British quickly favoring them.

Daps
Not during the height of the colonial period and the scramble for Africa, the battle of Adwa is a significant success that inspired future african independent thought and gave hope to many that Europeans colonizers could be defeated. And even when Ethiopia finally fell to the Italians 20 years later it was only for a 5 year period. Italy never colonized Ethiopia in the same way the rest of Africa at that time was.
Majority of east African Italian colonies were taken in 1920s and 1930s through
Deals with small kingdoms for better part of there stay in east Africa consisted of mogadishu and Eritrea the areas surrounding Mogadishu south and north was taken in between ww1 and ww2 through deals with small groups.

Daps
I heard spaghetti is considered a national dish over there. :skip:
There is no such thing as national dish and if it was it would be considered pizza which is copied here:why:
If yall love the white man that use to hang yall for sports that's yall thing no need to make excuses sneak dissing Africans every second:hhh: