"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I have memories of the Berenstein Bears not the Berenstain Bears. I have memories of Australia being located thousands of miles south of Papua New Guinea not less than one hundred miles south.

The reality I remember is different than the reality that currently exists. Only way something like this is possible is if the simulation has glitched and changed stuff in the past without changing all of our memories as well.

We live in the Matrix. The proof already exists. You just need to look for it.

landscape-1438786521-berenstain-bears.jpg

We talking about cartoons? :laff:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
The flat earth theory fails to explain the Milankovich Cycles, Air circulation, the Corilis Effect, and Equitorial surface temperatures - all of which are flawlessly compatable with a spherical Earth that rotates on an axis and make absolutely zero sense when placed onto a flat earth model where the Earth acts as an immoble plane.

globalcirculation.jpg

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Celtics star Kyrie Irving expounds on his controversial flat Earth beliefs

Irving said that he wasn't trying to discredit science, he just didn't see empirical proof.

The whole intent behind it, Coach, it wasn't to bash science. It wasn't to like have the intent of starting a rage and be seen as this insane individual. When I started seeing comments and things about universal truths that I had known, like I had questions. When I started actually doing research on my own and figuring out that there is no real picture of Earth, not one real picture of Earth — and we haven't been back to the moon since 1961 or 1969 — it becomes like conspiracy, too.

Instead of just assuming something that's been told to you — because I've been told a lot in terms of my history, and facts and particular facts, and it's been completely false.
I just wanna open up and have that conversation. I wanted to just ask other individuals, like do you really think this actually happened? I just wanna know. Because I don't know either.

Wheres he wrong though? :sas1

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The whole intent behind it, Coach, it wasn't to bash science. It wasn't to like have the intent of starting a rage and be seen as this insane individual. When I started seeing comments and things about universal truths that I had known, like I had questions. When I started actually doing research on my own and figuring out that there is no real picture of Earth, not one real picture of Earth — and we haven't been back to the moon since 1961 or 1969 — it becomes like conspiracy, too.

Instead of just assuming something that's been told to you — because I've been told a lot in terms of my history, and facts and particular facts, and it's been completely false.
I just wanna open up and have that conversation. I wanted to just ask other individuals, like do you really think this actually happened? I just wanna know. Because I don't know either.

Wheres he wrong though? :sas1
If the point of your conversation is to uncover a conspiracy, then you have to make an honest effort to disprove the conspiracy.

Simply getting high and parroting other people's conspiracy theories is not opening a conversation. Why ask for pictures of round earth when you aren't producing pictures of flat earth?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The flat earth theory fails to explain the Milankovich Cycles, Air circulation, the Corilis Effect, and Equitorial surface temperatures - all of which are flawlessly compatable with a spherical Earth that rotates on an axis and make absolutely zero sense when placed onto a flat earth model where the Earth acts as an immoble plane.

globalcirculation.jpg
Why are you holding GOD's creation to your primitive understanding of outerspace. The flat earth argument is this, and its something to look into. Whats the deal with us using the Heliocentric system, what is that thought based in?
Google it, satan worshipper stuff :francis: They are the ones who said the earth is not flat. Same people who faked the moon landing
I'm not saying I KNOW THE EARTH IS FLAT OR ROUND. I can only tell you what I been told. The answer isn't "obvious" because why would we have ever thought it was flat in the first place.... and how did that change? Because someone said so, right?

Who said it, Heliocentric system. Who/what is Helios? Is that a pagan god :leon:

"Why do we follow the law of the bluest eye, He looked at me, he thought about it, was like, I'm clueless, why?"

- Talib Qweli

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
If the point of your conversation is to uncover a conspiracy, then you have to make an honest effort to disprove the conspiracy.

He obviously did which is why he's asking questions you cant answer :sas2:

Simply getting high and parroting other people's conspiracy theories is not opening a conversation.

Agreed :ehh: But thats not whats going on here

Why ask for pictures of round earth when you aren't producing pictures of flat earth?

In other words, cacs dont have to prove the earth is round, but I have to prove they're wrong? Even though just going off what they present us with, they're clearly wrong? If you dont further the conversation from here, I'll kindly bow out of this thread. Its amusing to see how flat earth triggers non thinkers, but it gets kinda weird after awhile