"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Extremely low quality trolling.:francis:

If the shadows mean nothing, how did Eratosthenes measure the circumference of the planet with 99% accuracy?:mjgrin:

Based on what exactly can you say that he measured the circumference of the planet with 99% accuracy?

And I didnt say the shadows meant nothing. I gave you a reason, a perfect one if I say so myself, as to why two sticks on different places of the earth could show different shadow lengths. Are you going to address that?

Who do different timezones exist? :mjgrin:

Why is the shadow of the Earth on the moon a circle if it's flat? :mjgrin:

Why do you see objects rising from the horizon? :mjgrin:

Why has there been hundreds of pictures showing the curvature of the earth from aircraft and from space? :mjgrin:

tenor.gif

Nah breh. Im not going to go down a list and answer your questions when you havent even dealt with the first question I debunked...

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
I think all this anti-intellectualism and movements of dummies rejecting common knowledge is some sort of evolutionary failsafe on humanity. Seems like we're regressing.

You mean common agreement. Scientists make a claim, the average mufukka just agrees because they're scientists, but can't explain how claim A is true themselves or reverse engineer the right answer. You're wrong B

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
I thought flat earthers were crazy, but after watching these 3 documentaries...

:mindblown:How can it not be flat?
:ufdup:Don't reply to me if you haven't watched any of the docs first.

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
All these YT videos are juelzgif status to me. They ask you to jump to a lot conclusions, assert theory as fact often time and generally make the idea seem plausible rather than credible. I never put much thought into Flat Earth, considering military artillery use the Earth's rotation and curvature when calculating firing solutions.