"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
So pretty much what I'm getting here is that the flat earth model is based off of biblical verses, specifically ones containing the word firnament. Basically youre assuming that everything in the bible is true or meant to be taken seriously:mjlol:

Genesis 1
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

:sas2: :umad:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
1. Quantum Mechanics - if you study the double slit experiment and the delayed choice quantum eraser experiment, the only way to explain the phenomena that results from those experiments is to assume we live in a computer generated reality.

The Double Slit experiment is astounding; atoms somehow "knowing" that they are being observed, almost as if they possess self awareness.

Daps
1. Quantum Mechanics - if you study the double slit experiment and the delayed choice quantum eraser experiment, the only way to explain the phenomena that results from those experiments is to assume we live in a computer generated reality.

2. Mandela Effect - I along with millions of other people have memories of a reality that no longer exists in this reality and presumably never existed. From the Berenstein/Berenstain phenomena to the changes in the location of continents like Australia on the world map, I have memories of a reality that has now been changed. Only way to explain this phenomena is if we live in a computer simulated reality that has been modified.

I used to believe we lived in a computer simulated reality because of quantum mechanics alone. But since December 2016 when I discovered the Mandela Effect, I now know we live in a computer simulation because I have experienced a change to the Matrix.
you've been watching too much steins;gate my dude.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
So pretty much what I'm getting here is that the flat earth model is based off of biblical verses, specifically ones containing the word firnament. Basically youre assuming that everything in the bible is true or meant to be taken seriously:mjlol:
9 times out of 10 flat earthers are weirdo christians continuing a war on science thats been around forever.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
What's that?

I know we live in the Matrix breh. And most of the elites know it too.

Free your mind.
I fasho disagree with to earth is flat debate points and think they are dumb as hell, but I'm also damn near 100% sure that our universe is some type of super advanced computer simulation. Just as humans can make CPU shyt like Witcher 3 which is pretty much a whole world where even the NPC's have rules to follow. U know our "rules" are pretty much based on physics and science, which I feel was all created by higher powers. That shyt is deep as hell.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

2. Mandela Effect - I along with millions of other people have memories of a reality that no longer exists in this reality and presumably never existed. From the Berenstein/Berenstain phenomena to the changes in the location of continents like Australia on the world map, I have memories of a reality that has now been changed. Only way to explain this phenomena is if we live in a computer simulated reality that has been modified.

I used to believe we lived in a computer simulated reality because of quantum mechanics alone. But since December 2016 when I discovered the Mandela Effect, I now know we live in a computer simulation because I have experienced a change to the Matrix.

:dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you think would be the purpose of not only creating but also perpetuating the creation of a simulated reality? Experimentation? Observation?

Why do we create simulations right now?

Scientists currently use supercomputer to simulate things like the universe after the big bang. So scientific inquiry is definitely a reason to create a realistic simulation of the world. We also have games like the sims that simulate small worlds for fun. So just making simulated words for fun is another reason our world was made.

The main reason I believe our world was created is because whoever did it could do so. Same reason why we'll probably make real world simulations in the future. Because we can. Scientific inquiry into the origins of humanity will be the stated reason. But we'll mostly do it cause we can do it and for the fun of it.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Why do we create simulations right now?

Scientists currently use supercomputer to simulate things like the universe after the big bang. So scientific inquiry is definitely a reason to create a realistic simulation of the world. We also have games like the sims that simulate small worlds for fun. So just making simulated words for fun is another reason our world was made.

The main reason I believe our world was created is because whoever did it could do so. Same reason why we'll probably make real world simulations in the future. Because we can. Scientific inquiry into the origins of humanity will be the stated reason. But we'll mostly do it cause we can do it and for the fun of it.
U are usually a garbage poster but u are my dawg, and this is by far the best post u ever made fam. I feel the same way homie. We won't know shyt til we dead though.