"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Nah, there's plenty.

Plenty yet you''ve brought nothing :mjlol:

As you are proving, you can literally take any topic and play devils advocate and say there is no proof of it.

I dont advocate for devil's so Im not playing devil's advocate. I asked you for proof that didnt consist of fake pics and word of mouth and you dont have anything because thats all your proof consists of. Either a computer generated image, or some man telling you whats real about the universe. Nothing tangible at all. While I can step outside and see the world matches a flat stable earth. You know? Something tangible.

Its not my fault you have no proof other than what cacs say and what images they can draw up for you :yeshrug:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Only thing you were getting at was your bytchassness. Still crying :laff:

Im the one "crying" yet you the one that got so mad that he took away my ability to post in the thread? :mjlol:

That agent term cut a lil too close to home huh? :sas1:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Plenty yet you''ve brought nothing :mjlol:

I dont advocate for devil's so Im not playing devil's advocate. I asked you for proof that didnt consist of fake pics and word of mouth and you dont have anything because thats all your proof consists of. Either a computer generated image, or some man telling you whats real about the universe. Nothing tangible at all. While I can step outside and see the world matches a flat stable earth. You know? Something tangible.

Its not my fault you have no proof other than what cacs say and what images they can draw up for you :yeshrug:
This takes me back, I haven't dealt with such stupidity since I was 8 or 9. You should stop labeling these as ad hominems because they aren't attacks. You just really are stupid.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Awful trolling.:hhh:

Please disprove any of those theories.

The shadow length theory is baseless becuase I could measure the shadow of a stick on the side of a mountain and get one length, then measure the length of the shadow of a stick on a flat ground and get two different lengths. That doesnt mean the earth is curved.

Again, you're wrong. Period.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No you've been dealing with your own stupidity all the time in between :umad:
I have a lot to learn :smugfavre: but as you can see you're not getting anywhere with anyone. I generally see people with opposing viewpoints as people I can learn from as maybe they have experiences and perspectives I have missed, but I'm just scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

As ridiculous as the flat earth theory is, I'm not even against the discussion but when the people presenting the ideas are just trying to win arguments with childish debate tactics (such as conceding nothing, demanding that negatives be proven, and just trying to annoy people into giving up) instead of content, it shows that the theory is not to be taken seriously. The weedheads on reddit that you're stanning would be ashamed of you.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The shadow length theory is baseless becuase I could measure the shadow of a stick on the side of a mountain and get one length, then measure the length of the shadow of a stick on a flat ground and get two different lengths. That doesnt mean the earth is curved.

Again, you're wrong. Period.

Extremely low quality trolling.:francis:

If the shadows mean nothing, how did Eratosthenes measure the circumference of the planet with 99% accuracy?:mjgrin:

Who do different timezones exist? :mjgrin:

Why is the shadow of the Earth on the moon a circle if it's flat? :mjgrin:

Why do you see objects rising from the horizon? :mjgrin:

Why has there been hundreds of pictures showing the curvature of the earth from aircraft and from space? :mjgrin: