"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Or you're just not as open minded.

I have no idea what shape the earth is because I've never been in space. I've never done an experiment that proved the earth's shape. Or watched someone perform an experiment proving the earth's shape. I've always relied on information from others in assuming what shape the earth is.

I actually appreciate the flat earth movement for challenging these preconceptions. Its better when people challenge scientific authority than just accept what they say as gospel.
Would rep if I could:salute:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's also people with high powered telescopes breh who have seen other planets when they are visible. And if the earth is "flat" why hasn't anyone "fallen off" of it. :mjgrin:
How would we know it if they did? :usure:

Just be a person pronounced dead from missing for so long. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So everyone is lying.

Are you black? If you are then this shouldn't be hard to believe. White academia has lied for centuries about the race of the Ancient Egyptians. Or many of the other accomplishments of black people throughout history.

It isn't hard for me to believe they're lying about everything.

The moon landings are one of the most obvious lies yet most people believe it actually happened.

Breh white people lie about everything.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
latest

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @Swagnificent in here co-signing.

Question to you Swag, the moon and sun are a hoax too? Since they are clearly round, and if you have a telescope you can see that Mercury, Venus and Mars are also round, so why the fukk would the earth then be flat :dead:

Because the earth is the center of our simulated reality and everything else out there in the universe are just props like on a movie set that are out there for us to see.

And FYI its actually a logical fallacy to assume that because other objects in the night sky are round then that means the earth should also be round. Does that make it more likely the earth is round if everything else we see is round? Sure. But it isn't absolute proof one way or the other.

Everything else in the universe could be round and the earth could be flat. That is a plausible scenario.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If the earth is stationary and the Sun is moving over a flat earth in a circular pattern you get the same effect.

Watch just one of the flat earth documentaries online and they explain all this shyt.

Every phenomenon on earth works just fine if you assume the earth is stationary and the sun is moving.

The problem is that circumnavigation is possible. In my previous company , we had materials on the water going in both directions all around the earth and never had to account for any cliffs.

Is the earth a giant version of pacman where if you go off the screen on one side, you magically show up on the other? :mjpls:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:dead: @Swagnificent in here co-signing.,

Question to you Swag, the moon and sun are a hoax too? Since they are clearly round, and if you have a telescope you can see that Mercury, Venus and Mars are also round, so why the fukk would the earth then be flat :dead:
Malta,
It's one thing to piss me off with your bullshyt in the knicks thread...:gucci:

But for you to come in this thread and try to shyt on Swagnificient and his bravery to challenge the status quo is some fukk boy shyt.:picard:

Swag graduated from EIU State known by the full name, Ehow Informational University.......:dwillhuh:..........State.:smugfavre:

Accredited in youtube research... :wow:

The info you know is from a fukking book. A BOOK, nikka. What does a book have on a 18 minute ACTUAL video made by an ACTUAL YouTube scientist?!:usure:

This nikka Malta said "TELESCOPE", yall...:mjlol:

Like telescopes don't have small LED screens that display the image THEY want you to see. I woke up when I was using a telescope trying to look at Jupiter and "MILFS near Brooklyn want to fukk you" advestisement mistakenly popped up inside of the telescope lens.

shyt fukked me up.:scusthov: