"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you been to space? Have you actually taken a photo of the earth from space? How do you know those pictures are real? Do you believe everything you see in the media?

There are actually very few real pictures of earth from space. Most of the pictures floating around online are composites. That means NASA made them using Photoshop.

There is actually only one picture of earth that is alleged to be 100% real by NASA. And it is this one allegedly taken by the Apollo astronauts on their way to the moon.

115334main_image_feature_329_ys_full.jpg

This is the picture in every school textbook.

Since we know the NASA moon landings were FAKED. Its not very hard to know this picture is also a FAKE.

There are no real pictures of earth from space. PERIOD.

you know we have a space station right? in space? with astronauts? i cant believe people are actually this dumb :gucci:

Have you ever seen sunrise nikka? :dame: theres a reason the sun shows up the way it does and its not because the earth is flat :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is that circumnavigation is possible. In my previous company , we had materials on the water going in both directions all around the earth and never had to account for any cliffs.

Is the earth a giant version of pacman where if you go off the screen on one side, you magically show up on the other? :mjpls:

Circumnavigation only happens along the earths latitude. No one has done a longitudinal circumnavigation.

If the earth is flat you could also circumnavigate along it's latitude thinking you are going around a globe when in reality you are just going around in a circle on a flat plane.

Do a longitudinal circumnavigation from the north pole to the south pole and then holla at me.

This issue has been covered extensively in the flat earth documentaries. You should watch them. They pretty much answer all these points.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Because the earth is the center of our simulated reality and everything else out there in the universe are just props like on a movie set that are out there for us to see.

And FYI its actually a logical fallacy to assume that because other objects in the night sky are round then that means the earth should also be round. Does that make it more likely the earth is round if everything else we see is round? Sure. But it isn't absolute proof one way or the other.

Everything else in the universe could be round and the earth could be flat. That is a plausible scenario.

:dead:

I guess you've never been on a plane and had a window seat huh.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Are you black? If you are then this shouldn't be hard to believe. White academia has lied for centuries about the race of the Ancient Egyptians. Or many of the other accomplishments of black people throughout history.

It isn't hard for me to believe they're lying about everything.

The moon landings are one of the most obvious lies yet most people believe it actually happened.

Breh white people lie about everything.
if it's fake, why would the Russians not disprove it? they hated that we beat them

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
:dead: @Swagnificent in here co-signing.

Question to you Swag, the moon and sun are a hoax too? Since they are clearly round, and if you have a telescope you can see that Mercury, Venus and Mars are also round, so why the fukk would the earth then be flat :dead:

A basketball, tennis ball, and soccer ball are also spherical. Does that mean the fourth ball which happens to be a football is too? :dead:

What does the shape of other things have to do with earth?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Not really. If you've watched any of the flat earth material online they bring up some compelling points. Especially regarding the lies from NASA. And the fact there is very little in terms of actual proof regarding the shape of the earth and whether it's actually moving or stationary.

None of us truly know the shape of the earth. We just rely on what other people tell us.
There are literally pictures of the earth from orbit.
You can literally see the outline of the earth on the moon at night with the phases of the moon, which is the earth's shadow on the moon, which is curved.

This was discovered before NASA or the US became a country

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
@Swagnificent doing God's work in here :blessed:

Im more inclined to believe the earth is flat till proven otherwise. Step outside, everything is flat and stationary but cac scientists tell us the earth is actually the opposite (spherical and moving at fast speeds) and Im supposed to rearrange what my senses sense for what a cac scientist says? Hard pill to swallow.

Not to mention who they stole the knowledge of science from (Egypt) believed the earth was flat. In fact, every major civilization believed the earth to be flat until modern times. Just somethings to think about

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
A basketball, tennis ball, and soccer ball are also spherical. Does that mean the fourth ball which happens to be a football is too? :dead:

What does the shape of other things have to do with earth?

Another one......:dead:

Compare celestial bodies to man made sporting objects brehs.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
So everyone is lying.

And the only people who have no incentive to lie are the youtube scientists? :gucci:
Modern science is built off of the works of Copernicus, from 600 years ago. Flat earth means them nikkas gotta start from square 1, science books gotta be rewritten, everything is null and void. That's a muthafukka to try and start over again after everything in modern science is built off his work.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Because I find flat earth as some bullshyt @Swagnificent asks am I white...

Let me stop trolling you for a brief moment.

The Ancient Egyptians, huh?

Where did you get your info about the Ancient Egyptians, the same text books, right?

So let's go along with your duct tape ideology. If the Earth is flat and what we see out there is aritificial or man made moons and stars... then the Ancient Egyptians were using a sun dial to calculate time from a Sun that shouldn't have existed yet.

Wait...maybe modern technology has always been so advanced. Therefore the Ancient Egyptians might be the THEY that you're talking about.

But that doesn't fit your narrative.

Let me be clear...

WHITE nikkaS ARE NOT....

WHITE nikkaS ARE NOT POWERFUL MAGICIANS.

Breh, look yourself in the mirror and really look at yourself, a human being, right?

Yet you walk out of your house every day, walk to the dunkin donuts 2 blocks and the the left of your crib, charge your amazon fire and connect to their wifi to post on the coli about shyt that would require white people to be X-men level super ability enabled wizards.

Have some fukking respect for yourself and realize the more you promote this bullshyt...THE MORE YOU MAKE WHITE PEOPLE SEEM LIKE THEIR NAME IS CLARK KENT AND BRUCE WAYNE.

fukk out of here. Am I white. nikka, you the one claiming white people are as powerful as the pages in your local comic book store, my nikka.

You know how you know I'm Black, because I post aggressively on the Black issues I'm passionate about with sourced material to back me up. Institutional racism is a REAL concept we need to tackle and I talk about that shyt ad nauseam.

Meanwhile, YOU'RE the nikka believing these fairytale stories about how mystical white people are...AND THE KICKER?!?

Most of the Flat earth videos are narrated by white nikkas.

Wake the fukk up breh.

Last edited: