"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:What about satellite photos taken from space?

All fake. NASA admits that most are composite images done using Photoshop in computers.

The only one they claim is real is this one allegedly taken by Apollo astronauts on their way to the moon.

115334main_image_feature_329_ys_full.jpg

Since we know the moon landings were FAKED, then we should rightly assume this image was also faked.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's also people with high powered telescopes breh who have seen other planets when they are visible. And if the earth is "flat" why hasn't anyone "fallen off" of it. :mjgrin:

nikka I have no idea what shape the earth is. I never claimed it was flat. Or round. I just said there is very little actual evidence regarding it's shape.

Also just because you see little round lights through a telescope doesn't mean they are world's like ours. Or that because they are round then the earth must be round.

Why has no one fallen off the edge? Maybe because there is no edge. Maybe Antartica is a giant ice wall that surrounds the earth. I have no freaking clue what is out there. All I know is there is very little in the way of actual evidence that the earth is a round sphere that is moving through the vacuum of space at hundreds of thousands of miles per hour while rotating on it's axis at over 1000 miles per hour.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: are you serious right now B? Dr. Neil Tyson already talked about this BS.

Neil Tyson is as brainwashed as the rest of the public.

The nikka actually believes the moon landings were real.

Anyone that thinks the moon landings were real in the face of overwhelming evidence that they were FAKED is obviously not worth listening to.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People like you killed off so many brilliant scientists over the years.

The flat earth idea makes no sense. I'm in California. If I call kyrie in Cleveland, he will say the sun set an hour ago. I'll say it's still up here so he will assume I'm on the upside down part of the earth. But if he calls his relative marsupials in Australia, they'll say the sun just rose not that long ago. How are there so many different viewpoints if this is 2 dimensional?

If the earth is stationary and the Sun is moving over a flat earth in a circular pattern you get the same effect.

Watch just one of the flat earth documentaries online and they explain all this shyt.

Every phenomenon on earth works just fine if you assume the earth is stationary and the sun is moving.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
What do "they" get outta tricking us into thinking the world is flat, though?
:shaq:Brother, brother, brother...

At the edge of the far reaches of earth, right near the edge...:dame:

Past the titanium bars, it you look down, you'll see an ocean of liquid melanin.:feedme:

They've been keeping it from us, breh. "They" are lactose melatorant, so if they consume it they'll die. :jawalrus:

But if Black people, the rightful rulers since Lego Lord built flat earth, were to drink from the pond, we'd have the abilities needed to build the other piece of the earth. :blessed:

THEY want war...which is opposite of peace.

And peace = piece.

Piece = part of a puzzle.

But you're going to be a...what does the coli call it...yea, a c00n, if you don't believe me. :mjgrin:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If the earth is stationary and the Sun is moving over a flat earth in a circular pattern you get the same effect.

Watch just one of the flat earth documentaries online and they explain all this shyt.

Every phenomenon on earth works just fine if you assume the earth is stationary and the sun is moving.
So everyone is lying.

And the only people who have no incentive to lie are the youtube scientists? :gucci: