"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And before people start calling me a flat earther. Just know the shape the earth doesn't matter because we're all living inside a computer simulation.

Reality is the Matrix.

Nothing is actually real.

:bow:
So the satellites flying in the sky at night are fake too? :mjgrin:

Where's the fall off point? :jbhmm:

Why is it 6 months of Darkness and Sunlight at the Poles? :jbhmm:

Aerospace Engineer Josh Dobbs didn't teach you shyt did he?
k3u3i9.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wilson Chandler cosigned him

I work with a guy who thinks the same way and that shyt is hilarious to me :mjlol:

These dudes dumb as fukk

Or you're just not as open minded.

I have no idea what shape the earth is because I've never been in space. I've never done an experiment that proved the earth's shape. Or watched someone perform an experiment proving the earth's shape. I've always relied on information from others in assuming what shape the earth is.

I actually appreciate the flat earth movement for challenging these preconceptions. Its better when people challenge scientific authority than just accept what they say as gospel.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I find it funny how so many of us KNOW things simply because that is what we were taught, I was taught civilization began in Ancient Europe and Eli Whitney invented the cotton gin.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Apparently those are all fake composites done in computers using Photoshop. And NASA has admitted to this.

Just check out the flat earth material. Its all over YouTube. I also thought the topic was retarded because like you I though satellite images already proved all this shyt.

But apparently all those images are fake. They photoshopped clouds and shyt. All those NASA images are fake.
People like you killed off so many brilliant scientists over the years.

The flat earth idea makes no sense. I'm in California. If I call kyrie in Cleveland, he will say the sun set an hour ago. I'll say it's still up here so he will assume I'm on the upside down part of the earth. But if he calls his relative marsupials in Australia, they'll say the sun just rose not that long ago. How are there so many different viewpoints if this is 2 dimensional?

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
And before people start calling me a flat earther. Just know the shape the earth doesn't matter because we're all living inside a computer simulation.

Reality is the Matrix.

Nothing is actually real.
What lead you to this conclusion?

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
So the satellites flying in the sky at night are fake too? :mjgrin:

Where's the fall off point? :jbhmm:

Why is it 6 months of Darkness and Sunlight at the Poles? :jbhmm:

Aerospace Engineer Josh Dobbs didn't teach you shyt did he?
Serious question, have you ever seen a satellite in the sky?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas know we got pictures of the earth from space right?

Have you been to space? Have you actually taken a photo of the earth from space? How do you know those pictures are real? Do you believe everything you see in the media?

There are actually very few real pictures of earth from space. Most of the pictures floating around online are composites. That means NASA made them using Photoshop.

There is actually only one picture of earth that is alleged to be 100% real by NASA. And it is this one allegedly taken by the Apollo astronauts on their way to the moon.

115334main_image_feature_329_ys_full.jpg

This is the picture in every school textbook.

Since we know the NASA moon landings were FAKED. Its not very hard to know this picture is also a FAKE.

There are no real pictures of earth from space. PERIOD.

Last edited: