"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not really. If you've watched any of the flat earth material online they bring up some compelling points. Especially regarding the lies from NASA. And the fact there is very little in terms of actual proof regarding the shape of the earth and whether it's actually moving or stationary.

None of us truly know the shape of the earth. We just rely on what other people tell us.

So fukk all the satellite images and shyt huh? :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So fukk all the satellite images and shyt huh? :mjgrin:

Apparently those are all fake composites done in computers using Photoshop. And NASA has admitted to this.

Just check out the flat earth material. Its all over YouTube. I also thought the topic was retarded because like you I though satellite images already proved all this shyt.

But apparently all those images are fake. They photoshopped clouds and shyt. All those NASA images are fake.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Not really. If you've watched any of the flat earth material online they bring up some compelling points. Especially regarding the lies from NASA. And the fact there is very little in terms of actual proof regarding the shape of the earth and whether it's actually moving or stationary.

None of us truly know the shape of the earth. We just rely on what other people tell us.

:dwillhuh:What about satellite photos taken from space?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Apparently those are all fake composites done in computers using Photoshop. And NASA has admitted to this.

Just check out the flat earth material. Its all over YouTube. I also thought the topic was retarded because like you I though satellite images already proved all this shyt.

But apparently all those images are fake. They photoshopped clouds and shyt. All those NASA images are fake.

There's also people with high powered telescopes breh who have seen other planets when they are visible. And if the earth is "flat" why hasn't anyone "fallen off" of it. :mjgrin:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:dwillhuh:What about satellite photos taken from space?

That's fake too apparently breh. Don't take a cruise anytime soon......

maxresdefault.jpg

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

So the satellites flying in the sky at night are fake too? :mjgrin:

Where's the fall off point? :jbhmm:

Why is it 6 months of Darkness and Sunlight at the Poles? :jbhmm:

Aerospace Engineer Josh Dobbs didn't teach you shyt did he?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

:gucci: are you serious right now B? Dr. Neil Tyson already talked about this BS.