"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
@Swagnificent doing God's work in here :blessed:

Im more inclined to believe the earth is flat till proven otherwise. Step outside, everything is flat and stationary but cac scientists tell us the earth is actually the opposite (spherical and moving at fast speeds) and Im supposed to rearrange what my senses sense for what a cac scientist says? Hard pill to swallow.

Not to mention who they stole the knowledge of science from (Egypt) believed the earth was flat. In fact, every major civilization believed the earth to be flat until modern times. Just somethings to think about
fax my yute yuh seeit

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
giphy.gif

So you nikkas just sat at the back of every class huh?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The shape of one object doesnt determine the shape of another.

Posting smilies and one liners wont cover that fact up :yeshrug:

You're trying to compare something made for a specific purpose by a person, to something created by gravity. Show me some football shaped planets in our solar system :russ:

Matter of fact, I feel like an idiot for even taking you seriously.

Anyanwu

Pro
Supporter
Daps
This thread turned out better than I thought it would to be honest. There aren't enough cosigners to make me second guess registering here.

Boxden's entire science section is filled with pseudo-intellectual drivel.

If you don't believe the government and their sponsored organizations, then get a good telescope and explore/confirm yourself.

However, believing youtubers with a clear agenda is asinine. What makes them anymore trustworthy and credible?

There's also people with high powered telescopes breh who have seen other planets when they are visible. And if the earth is "flat" why hasn't anyone "fallen off" of it. :mjgrin:

Think outside the box without critical thinking skills brehs.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
People will say, "
You're trying to compare something made for a specific purpose by a person, to something created by gravity. Show me some football shaped planets in our solar system :russ:

Matter of fact, I feel like an idiot for even taking you seriously.
Breh, You got caught up before I did. LMAO.:mjgrin:

You know I don't mind getting into tedious debates...I was literally typing up wall of text about the concept of gravity and what happens with respect to astronomically large masses and their affect on smaller ones...

Then I realized the only response and reply would be that I'm an agent and the fact that they themselves didn't do the mathematical equations, they won't accept it as a valid rebutting of flat earth theory.

So I deleted it and said fukk it. :pachaha:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Not really. If you've watched any of the flat earth material online they bring up some compelling points. Especially regarding the lies from NASA. And the fact there is very little in terms of actual proof regarding the shape of the earth and whether it's actually moving or stationary.

None of us truly know the shape of the earth. We just rely on what other people tell us.
No. We rely on logic. You fukking dope.