The Duck is a snitch

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No. He talked about the steam user reviews which were like 99% positive.

No game gets a score that high. Especially a game with lots of technical issue. Steam users reviews are usually very sensitive to technical issues, but this game was rated damn there perfect.

There’s plenty of china/incel fukkery going on with the game.

But we are not allowed to talk about it here cause the game got delayed on xbox :francis:
I agree, but you can't claim you're just stating an opinion while claiming that everyone else's opinion is wrong.

I think the MC score is ridiculous too, but breh was clearly doing more than just stating an opinion

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I agree with you that this game is nowhere near elden ring, but it's clear by bringing up the metacritic scores, your intent wasn't just stating an opinion.
I agree, but you can't claim you're just stating an opinion while claiming that everyone else's opinion is wrong.

I think the MC score is ridiculous too, but breh was clearly doing more than just stating an opinion

This is the gaslighting bullshyt yall do.

First off, he said NOTHING about metacritc but you are accusing him of bringing it up.

Second off the only reason he talked about steam user scores was because people first told him, his opinion was invalid because it didn’t mesh with what other users were saying. So his response was “them user scores are kinda funny in the light”

Perfectly reasonable response to attacks on his opinion using online opinions as ammo.

But reasonable don’t work in these conversations. Every game is either GOTY or terrible trash.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you that this game is nowhere near elden ring, but it's clear by bringing up the metacritic scores, your intent wasn't just stating an opinion.

I guess breh. And even citing that steam percentage wasnt to show everyone else is wrong it was showcasing the game is overhyped as damn near nada reaches 96%. shyt not even commenting in the quality of the game rhe tech issues makes the score fugazi alone. I got a 3k pc and I still had to fiddle with shyt so I cant imagine lesser rigs and Im certain it runs even worse on console.

This is wayyyyyy more than I wanted to ever have to comment on this game as I repeatedly have said folks go enjoy the game I aint bout to diminish ur experience but nikkas stay coming at me like my opinion some crazy egregious shyt when Ive ran thru every damn souls like and character action game lol. I can have an opinion. The game didnt wow me in the first several hours. I got my refund. Im out.

Also aint een bring up MC at all but you got it :manny:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is the gaslighting bullshyt yall do.

First off, he said NOTHING about metacritc but you are accusing him of bringing it up.

Second off the only reason he talked about steam user scores was because people first told him, his opinion was invalid because it didn’t mesh with what other users were saying. So his response was “them user scores are kinda funny in the light”

Perfectly reasonable response to attacks on his opinion using online opinions as ammo.

But reasonable don’t work in these conversations. Every game is either GOTY or terrible trash.
I mixed up metacritic and steam reviews but my point stands.

He was the one who brought up steam reviews trying to argue that everyone else was wrong. You can't claim you're just giving your opinion when you're claiming everyone else's opinion is wrong.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I guess breh. And even citing that steam percentage wasnt to show everyone else is wrong it was showcasing the game is overhyped as damn near nada reaches 96%. shyt not even commenting in the quality of the game rhe tech issues makes the score fugazi alone. I got a 3k pc and I still had to fiddle with shyt so I cant imagine lesser rigs and Im certain it runs even worse on console.

This is wayyyyyy more than I wanted to ever have to comment on this game as I repeatedly have said folks go enjoy the game I aint bout to diminish ur experience but nikkas stay coming at me like my opinion some crazy egregious shyt when Ive ran thru every damn souls like and character action game lol. I can have an opinion. The game didnt wow me in the first several hours. I got my refund. Im out.

Also aint een bring up MC at all but you got it :manny:
Rather you were just trying to prove that the game was overhyped or not, you can't claim you're just stating your opinion while bringing up everyone else's opinion too.

I also think that game is mid, that's why I haven't posted in that thread.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Rather you were just trying to prove that the game was overhyped or not, you can't claim you're just stating your opinion while bringing up everyone else's opinion too.

I also think that game is mid, that's why I haven't posted in that thread.

Who is this everyone else :mindblown:

Only reason I brought up steam was to show the acclaim was cooked lol. If this is 96% then ER is a 143% :mjlol: that was the only point i was making. Cuz dudes was like buh buh buh the reviews and Im in the minority etc etc. i was like oh these reviews? That say its considerably better than ER? Those?

But real talk Im over this. I doubt I ever play this shyt again and I dont really have any reason to speak on it besides being wuoted over it :manny:

We can agree to disagree on my intentions its cool

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mixed up metacritic and steam reviews but my point stands.

He was the one who brought up steam reviews trying to argue that everyone else was wrong. You can't claim you're just giving your opinion when you're claiming everyone else's opinion is wrong.
No.

If someone says “your opinion is wrong because random online opinions disagree with you”

It’s them that brought up the reviews first. And it’s perfectly reasonable to then talk about how unreliable user reviews can be.

We all admit user reviews are full of shyt in any other context. But when it’s a game you wanna defend user reviews are gold if they are positive, trash if they are negative.

And saying the steam review score is elevated beyond what’s reasonable, is not saying “everyone else’s opinion is wrong”

You acting like he just walked in the thread and said “all yall wrong and stupid, this game is trash”

He only talked about user reviews AFTER user reviews were used as ammo to prove his opinion invalid.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy to me how we are seeing 2 games back to back being "protected" and one is a from a Chinese company and the other is heavily LGBTQ aligned, both have also gotten heavy marketing support for Sony in areas/markets they want to break out in.

:mjlol:

Watching this happen in real time is hilarious.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No.

If someone says “your opinion is wrong because random online opinions disagree with you”

It’s them that brought up the reviews first. And it’s perfectly reasonable to then talk about how unreliable user reviews can be.

We all admit user reviews are full of shyt in any other context. But when it’s a game you wanna defend user reviews are gold if they are positive, trash if they are negative.

And saying the steam review score is elevated beyond what’s reasonable, is not saying “everyone else’s opinion is wrong”

You acting like he just walked in the thread and said “all yall wrong and stupid, this game is trash”

He only talked about user reviews AFTER user reviews were used as ammo to prove his opinion invalid.

I feel like Im in the twilight zone here.

I aint even cook that game that bad shyt is insane :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's crazy to me how we are seeing 2 games back to back being "protected" and one is a from a Chinese company and the other is heavily LGBTQ aligned, both have also gotten heavy marketing support for Sony in areas/markets they want to break out in.

:mjlol:

Watching this happen in real time is hilarious.
Yup, and we are not allowed to talk about it here, cause the sony stan’s wanna protect their narrative bubble.

Crazy work :wow:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Who is this everyone else :mindblown:

Only reason I brought up steam was to show the acclaim was cooked lol. If this is 96% then ER is a 143% :mjlol: that was the only point i was making. Cuz dudes was like buh buh buh the reviews and Im in the minority etc etc. i was like oh these reviews? That say its considerably better than ER? Those?

But real talk Im over this. I doubt I ever play this shyt again and I dont really have any reason to speak on it besides being wuoted over it :manny:

We can agree to disagree on my intentions its cool
"Everyone else" is the steam reviews you said were wrong. Who cares if people pointed out that most people loved this game? You were trying to argue that all those reviews were wrong.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"Everyone else" is the steam reviews you said were wrong. Who cares if people pointed out that most people loved this game? You were trying to argue that all those reviews were wrong.
You said the steam score was elevated.

I guess you were just hatin and telling everyone else their opinion was wrong.

:wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry to say i’m enjoying this.

Because what you are going through is my interaction with these people daily.

These dudes are actually fukkin crazy :mjlol:

:francis:

You win this weekend meach. Its war time per usual goin forward but I cant dispute I agree with ur take here these nikkas are acting super weird over this game.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

You right I said all 400k of those reviews, even the negative ones. Were wrong. You got me. Are we cool now :hubie: