The Duck is a snitch

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean of course the console only people are saying Wukong performance mode is "fine" they don't have a reference point for better. Same people said FF16 performance mode was "fine".
Which is “fine” but these same dudes wanna grandstand on perfomance when it’s a game they wanna shyt on.

@Gizmo_Duck lying ass playing Wukong at 30fps streaming on the little ass PSportable screen which ads even more blurry artifacts and input lag than the game already has :scust:

But simultaneously in other threads talking about how the performance of other games is unacceptable.

I just advocate for consistency and truth.

I ain’t the one trippin here :hubie:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I would like to take this time to shine a light on the weird step for step MAGA tactics that the Sony Stan's are using here

I just want to say it's actually STRANGE that the group of gamers I always compare to MAGA works actually resort to using their tactics :mindblown: but watch this clown...
Folks in here just acting stupid now.
So Don Jr begins by acting like others are acting stupid...
They know what they did, folks point it out, and they act ignorant.
One of MAGAs main moves is to accuse you of what they're guilty of :camby:
“Nah you’re just being bias, no way you can enjoy the game that much”

:mjlol:
So after this clown keeps things MANDATORY!!!! he gets called out on it aka verbatim what I quoted above in red :francis: now watch this...
Quote a post of anyone in here saying this.
Ok, that's a reasonable reply to a lie
I’m just predicting the response.
I guess this is the 2024 version of it's just jokes?
Was that a funny joke or an unfunny delusion?
And then after the big comrade Kamala type of lie is spoken, make sure you get back to the message you all run to after you lie which is...
We got a whole topic of folks playing the ps5 version. But I guess their opinions don’t count

:manny:
There just being biased, no way they can enjoy the game that much :ufdup:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
How does it make you feel?:jbhmm:
makes me feel like snitching to the mods that Gizmo's at it again

giphy.webp