The Duck is a snitch

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No.

If someone says “your opinion is wrong because random online opinions disagree with you”
That's not what happened

He stated his piece, someone replied, and he brought up steam user scores and how they compare to elden ring.
It’s them that brought up the reviews first. And it’s perfectly reasonable to then talk about how unreliable user reviews can be.
This is a lie, nobody brought up steam user scores before he did.
We all admit user reviews are full of shyt in any other context. But when it’s a game you wanna defend user reviews are gold if they are positive, trash if they are negative.
User reviews are bullshyt, that's why I'd never use them to prove a personal opinion.
And saying the steam review score is elevated beyond what’s reasonable, is not saying “everyone else’s opinion is wrong”

You acting like he just walked in the thread and said “all yall wrong and stupid, this game is trash”

He only talked about user reviews AFTER user reviews were used as ammo to prove his opinion invalid.
Nobody used user reviews to attack breh, he brought them up after being told that his opinion was a minority, which is true.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You right I said all 400k of those reviews, even the negative ones. Were wrong. You got me. Are we cool now :hubie:
You can quit acting retarded

Who mentioned steam user reviews first in that thread?

It was you, nobody on this site compared it to elden ring until you did, to try and win an argument.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You can quit acting retarded

Who mentioned steam user reviews first in that thread?

It was you, nobody on this site compared it to elden ring until you did, to try and win an argument.

Respectfully gon and do something productive breh. You keep going back and forth with me like a stalking weirdo when I'm blatantly telling you whatever you are trying to infer I was saying, was wrong, is wrong, and will be wrong tomorrow. Now, I assume you are going to once again respond in here. being a catty goofball, but I'm done talking about this . So quote me to your hearts content, wont be replying. Ya'll not making enough sense for me any more.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's not what happened

He stated his piece, someone replied, and he brought up steam user scores and how they compare to elden ring.
The person who replied told him his opinion was invalid because the internet consensus was that the game was great.

Same way @Rekkapryde did in this thread.
This is a lie, nobody brought up steam user scores before he did.
They said “your opinion is in the minority so it’s wrong”

After that, talking about user reviews on steam is a perfectly valid response.
User reviews are bullshyt, that's why I'd never use them to prove a personal opinion
Steam reviews/charts are all the rage for sony stan’s these….as long as the numbers are favorable :beli:
Nobody used user reviews to attack breh, he brought them up after being told that his opinion was a minority, which is true.
Make this make sense.

How can his opinion be “in the minority” if we aren’t talking about user reviews around the web?

What the fukk are you even saying here :dahell:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Respectfully gon and do something productive breh. You keep going back and forth with me like a stalking weirdo when I'm blatantly telling you whatever you are trying to infer I was saying, was wrong, is wrong, and will be wrong tomorrow. Now, I assume you are going to once again respond in here. being a catty goofball, but I'm done talking about this game. So quote me to your hearts content, wont be replying. Ya'll not making enough sense for me any more.
I quoted you twice after you replied to me

I'll just add you to the ignore list.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
My nikka @5n0man said “user reviews are trash, but @Deafheaven opinion was in the minority….”of the trash”

nikkad crazy :mjlol:

hopefully that fakkit really does put me on ignore. dude comes in here TAGS ME because he wants attention and now wants to act like I initiated any type of contact with him :dead:

this is an absurdity

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The person who replied told him his opinion was invalid because the internet consensus was that the game was great.

no one said that. I said his opinion is his opinion.

and you can bring up my quotes.

Again, entitled to his opinion, but it's a clear outlier. No one said the game was perfect as he claimed. I have my gripes as well.

But most players feel the game is great. And that is drivin some of you wild which is goofy. Saying someone is entitled to their own opinion doesn't mean it's invalid. But yeah cats are going to ignore it since they are having fun with it so continuing to try and shyt on this "average ass game" is past the point of just opinion.

Are you back in the thread yet?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

This is a lie, @Rekkapryde never brought up user reviews. He just told him that his opinion was an outlier, which is true going by the overwhelming opinion about this game.
They said “your opinion is in the minority so it’s wrong”

After that, talking about user reviews on steam is a perfectly valid response
Nobody brought up user scores before he did.

Steam reviews/charts are all the rage for sony stan’s these….as long as the numbers are favorable :beli:
do t know if this is directed at me or not, I've never redirect to user scores to prove a personal opinion.

I was just beefing with sony stans over spiderman 2, so i domt even know what this means.
Make this make sense.

How can his opinion be “in the minority” if we aren’t talking about user reviews around the web?

What the fukk are you even saying here :dahell:
I dont understand how it doesn't make sense. If the overwhelming reviews by users is at odds with brehs opinion, how is his opinion not in the minority???

Seems like majority of people who played this game liked it, so how is his opinion not a minority opinion?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
no one said that. I said his opinion is his opinion.

and you can bring up my quotes.

Again, entitled to his opinion, but it's a clear outlier. No one said the game was perfect as he claimed. I have my gripes as well.

But most players feel the game is great. And that is drivin some of you wild which is goofy. Saying someone is entitled to their own opinion doesn't mean it's invalid. But yeah cats are going to ignore it since they are having fun with it so continuing to try and shyt on this "average ass game" is past the point of just opinion.

Are you back in the thread yet?
The cognitive dissonance is wild with you sony stan’s.

You really believe your behavior is normal and it’s everybody else trippin.

In a thread that exists because a defender of the game SNITCHED on someone due to mild criticism of the game.

Another guy was run out of the thread for mild criticism of it, and has actually BEGGED at this point for people to stop trying to argue with him about the game.

You in here arguing that those too people are “bothered” about the game, and not the dudes snitching and fighting about it??

nikkas crazy:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is a lie, @Rekkapryde never brought up user reviews. He just told him that his opinion was an outlier, which is true going by the overwhelming opinion about this game.

Nobody brought up user scores before he did.

umm hmm. exactly.

cats acting goofy for no reason.

anyways, I'm outta here.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The cognitive dissonance is wild with you sony stan’s.

You really believe your behavior is normal and it’s everybody else trippin.

In a thread that exists because a defender of the game SNITCHED on someone due to mild criticism of the game.

Another guy was run out of the thread for mild criticism of it, and has actually BEGGED at this point for people to stop trying to argue with him about the game.

You in here arguing that those too people are “bothered” about the game, and not the dudes snitching and fighting about it??

nikkas crazy:mjlol:

didn't read.