The Duck is a snitch

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
First mistake is thinking this some goofy console war thing. It's not

Out of your own mouth you said it's an average ass game. Most clearly think otherwise and it has you tight for some weird reason.

It's clear as day. But you right, it's your opinion

Bro just cuz I think its over hyped doesn't mean I'm tight :dead: I got my money back and went about my day whats to be tight about :dead:

If I didn't get quoted 50 11 times about this shyt I would have about 10 total posts about this game period.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro just cuz I think its over hyped doesn't mean I'm tight :dead: I got my money back and went about my day whats to be tight about :dead:

If I didn't get quoted 50 11 times about this shyt I would have about 10 total posts about this game period.
now they gone count your posts and say you are obsessed with hating the game cause you keep replying to them calling you mad or a hater :ohlawd:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Out of your own mouth you said it's an average ass game. Most clearly think otherwise and it has you tight for some weird reason.

How is he the one who's mad if he just stated his opinion and had everyone on his neck trying to argue with him about it?

Seems like the people who are actually tight are the ones acting offended and trying to debate him out of his opinion.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nah I went a read a few pages from that other thread

@Deafheaven you didn't just state your opinion, you were bringing up metacritic scores trying to argue that your opinion was right and everyone else was wrong.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

@Deafheaven you didn't just state your opinion, you were bringing up metacritic scores trying to argue that your opinion was right and everyone else was wrong.
No. He talked about the steam user reviews which were like 99% positive.

No game gets a score that high. Especially a game with lots of technical issue. Steam users reviews are usually very sensitive to technical issues, but this game was rated damn there perfect.

There’s plenty of china/incel fukkery going on with the game.

But we are not allowed to talk about it here cause the game got delayed on xbox :francis:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Ya'll got to show me where I said everyone was wrong. afaik I said steam had the shyt at 96% while ER was at 92% or something. ER is widely considered a game of the generation tier game. I posed the question are folks saying this better than that? 96 on steam basically says the game is perfect. I said it isn't.

end of the day if people want to think I'm tight over this go right ahead I don't really care :mjlol: just think that and please stop quoting me about it to make it seem like I'm trying to farm engagement when I literally said my intention is the opposite.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Man, nikkaz EXPOSING!!! themselves crucial in here. Hate it has to be you rekka but :francis:
I'll just do the quick summary...
Why you so mad that most are enjoying the game and believe it's good and above average? :skip:
Nobody is mad that you're enjoying a multiplatform game. But you're mad if anybody critiques the game which is the opposite of what we do. Maybe you on Ozempic? Heard personalities change off that stuff :manny:
Who mad? Yall keep quoting about some shyt I already said my piece on.

If im aggy about anything its yall incessant need to try to draw me into some argument im not trying to have. Game is great, you love it. I didnt. Its not that deep.
You'd think that would be enough, made himself clear...
It's clear it's not an "average ass game" to most. That's why I said you sound :mad:
You remind be of Dexter Manley in prison

And that's perfectly fine.

But to expect people enjoying the game to pay attention to your posts when you've made it clear how you feel don't make sense. You end up flooding the thread with Debbie downer shyt.
It's a Debbie downer to express feelings or to discuss performance/downgrades/etc
Basically rekka is owned by the Chinese government :patrice:
triggered-triggering-intensifies.gif

Nah fukk that, you MUST love this game because it's a temporary Sony exclusive. If not, GET OUT!

JK lol
Not sure why he put the spoiler when it's spot on.
And just when you thought it was over? :stop:
Ok, we all listening :popcorn3:
Out of your own mouth you said it's an average ass game.
Luckily in America we can openly have our own opinion on a game. You know, the last time Sony Stan's got this upright was when that first review for uncharted 3 dropped and that reviewer got attacked by you guys. Remember that?

And just like then, whatever criticism that was first levied will be the accepted fact after you clowns calm The fukk down :stopitslime:
Most clearly think otherwise and it has you tight for some weird reason.

Oh it's clear as day alright, and none of this is gonna age well for you sir :yeshrug: