The Duck is a snitch

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The cognitive dissonance is wild with you sony stan’s.

You really believe your behavior is normal and it’s everybody else trippin.

In a thread that exists because a defender of the game SNITCHED on someone due to mild criticism of the game.

Another guy was run out of the thread for mild criticism of it, and has actually BEGGED at this point for people to stop trying to argue with him about the game.

You in here arguing that those too people are “bothered” about the game, and not the dudes snitching and fighting about it??

nikkas crazy:mjlol:
@Gizmo_Duck is a bytch for snitching when he's literally in every xbox exclusive thread acting like an ass.

What else you want me to say? YOU have a legitimate claim being banned for discussing real performance issues with that game. That other breh claiming he was just stating an opinion while bringing up user reviews was full of shyt tho.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That's not what happened

He stated his piece, someone replied, and he brought up steam user scores and how they compare to elden ring.

This is a lie, nobody brought up steam user scores before he did.

User reviews are bullshyt, that's why I'd never use them to prove a personal opinion.

Nobody used user reviews to attack breh, he brought them up after being told that his opinion was a minority, which is true.
You'd only feel comfortable using Reviews from the man, gotcha :tu:
You can quit acting retarded

Who mentioned steam user reviews first in that thread?

It was you, nobody on this site compared it to elden ring until you did, to try and win any argument.
Well @Kamikaze Revy was first to bring up Elden Ring by saying he JUST GOT FINISHED PLAYING THRU IT and hopped onto Wukong without saying PAUSE and is proud of that decision :wrist: He claimed the frame rate was the same but then he was informed on how its a janky 45fps and so its impossible to feel the same. Good ol rekkapryde was trying to back him up and then I dropped post from a thread they was in back in 2016 or so with them going in on the importance of frame rate and Revy dropped a video on how important it is to gameplay.

But to defend Wukong, in 2024, these two grown ass men lying to fit in with the rest of the herd :picard:
didn't read.
Man @MeachTheMonster you should apologize to DexterPryde You hurt his feelings :ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Well @Kamikaze Revy was first to bring up Elden Ring by saying he JUST GOT FINISHED PLAYING THRU IT and hopped onto Wukong without saying PAUSE and is proud of that decision :wrist: He claimed the frame rate was the same but then he was informed on how its a janky 45fps and so its impossible to feel the same. Good ol rekkapryde was trying to back him up and then I dropped post from a thread they was in back in 2016 or so with them going in on the importance of frame rate and Revy dropped a video on how important it is to gameplay.

But to defend Wukong, in 2024, these two grown ass men lying to fit in with the rest of the herd :picard:

Man @MeachTheMonster you should apologize to DexterPryde You hurt his feelings :ufdup:
Facts, dudes were posting cac tweets talmbout how the game was better rated and more popular than Elden Ring on steam well before Deafhaven said anything about it. @5n0man missed all that tho. :smh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

I can’t hear you over avowed’s 30 fps breh

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Well @Kamikaze Revy was first to bring up Elden Ring by saying he JUST GOT FINISHED PLAYING THRU IT and hopped onto Wukong without saying PAUSE and is proud of that decision :wrist:
Where did@Kamikaze Revy bring up elden ring in a thread about this game?

Looks like that breh brought up elden ring unprovoked

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Where the @Kamikaze Revy bring up elden ring in a thread about this game?

Looks like that breh brought up elden ring unprovoked
Read the thread.

I posted digital foundry talking about how fukked the framerate is in all 3 modes

@Kamikaze Revy told me he couldn’t feel it cause the game was just as smooth as Elden ring so the DF report was false.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Read the thread.

I posted digital foundry talking about how fukked the framerate is in all 3 modes

@Kamikaze Revy told me he couldn’t feel it cause the game was just as smooth as Elden ring so the DF report was false.
My rebuttal was that the game feels smooth and that I don’t perceive any input lag.
You guys kept bringing up this mode and that mode sucks.
I still stand by not feeling any input lag.
Let you guys tell it the game is an unplayable jittery mess.
I also brought up cyberpunk as an example of a game where the frame rate because unplayable when you have ray tracing on.
I don’t even remember arguing specifically about the DF video. I kept saying that in my direct experience, the game feels great, looks great, and has no input lag in balance mode.
I have yet to even watch the DF video.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Well @Kamikaze Revy was first to bring up Elden Ring by saying he JUST GOT FINISHED PLAYING THRU IT and hopped onto Wukong without saying PAUSE and is proud of that decision :wrist:
So @Kamikaze Revy said this game was better than elden ring? I think he's wrong if that's true. But I'm not even sure he said that.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So @Kamikaze Revy said this game was better than elden ring? I think he's wrong if that's true. But I'm not even sure he said that.
Nah I didn’t say wukong is better than elden ring.
@MeachTheMonster was saying the frame rate makes the game unplayable and has input lag.
I said I just finished elden ring and going into wukong I feel the game plays fine and there isn’t any input lag.
Meach kept explaining to me that there’s no way I could be enjoying wukong because digital foundry told him the frame rate makes the game unplayable