The Duck is a snitch

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:hubie: Just making my way through this thread don’t mind me.
its_always_sunny_in_philadelphia_season_3_episode_14_41_f880.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah I didn’t say wukong is better than elden ring.
@MeachTheMonster was saying the frame rate makes the game unplayable and has input lag.
I said I just finished elden ring and going into wukong I feel the game plays fine and there isn’t any input lag.
Meach kept explaining to me that there’s no way I could be enjoying wukong because digital foundry told him the frame rate makes the game unplayable
Lies.

You should be ashamed of
yourself :francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah I didn’t say wukong is better than elden ring.
@MeachTheMonster was saying the frame rate makes the game unplayable and has input lag.
I said I just finished elden ring and going into wukong I feel the game plays fine and there isn’t any input lag.
Meach kept explaining to me that there’s no way I could be enjoying wukong because digital foundry told him the frame rate makes the game unplayable
But you said you didn't watch the Digital foundry video, nobody said it was unplayable except Sony stans :scust:
:dahell: What part did I lie about?
MANDATORY!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Imagine being bothered by this, meach you got a family right :wtf:
So because he has a family he can't defend himself?
This is a community and often times people get bothered by anyone who doesn't act like you and go with the flow
And they'll go as far as censor you. There's a difference between policing a forum and straight up censorship.
You wouldn't like it either but you don't really stand on anything to have encountered what is going on here

Now if you'd excuse me, I have a diaper to change :manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Folks in here just acting stupid now. They know what they did, folks point it out, and they act ignorant.

“Nah you’re just being bias, no way you can enjoy the game that much”

:mjlol:

rdj

Pro
Daps
I mean of course the console only people are saying Wukong performance mode is "fine" they don't have a reference point for better. Same people said FF16 performance mode was "fine".