The Dream/Nightmare Thread

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
I dreamed that a head of Rita repulse wanted my dragon power coin so I was planning on tricking her into a blowjob or a rimjob. And I also shot her with a beam from my dragon power coin, also I think I was in an Emmy award show thing if that's the tv awards, thinking of. What to give awards too, then I suggested dexter, then they started repeatedly saying dexter like Jason from that game.

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a couple of weeks after I broke things off with this chick...

I dreamt I was sitting at a table in the middle of the damn road with one of my co-workers... i stand up, my ex emerges from the right. She's looking at me all angry walks past me as Im calling her name out.... She starts running, I run after her and all of a sudden we're on running up these big ass stairs in mid air...

She gets to a ledge of some sort and throws her self off... I wake up with the :damn: face all sweaty :heh:

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
This was a couple of weeks after I broke things off with this chick...

I dreamt I was sitting at a table in the middle of the damn road with one of my co-workers... i stand up, my ex emerges from the right. She's looking at me all angry walks past me as Im calling her name out.... She starts running, I run after her and all of a sudden we're on running up these big ass stairs in mid air...

She gets to a ledge of some sort and throws her self off... I wake up with the :damn: face all sweaty :heh:

Maybe it's telling you to forget about her.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I had a dream nightmare my teeth started falling out. :huhldup:

I think that's supposed to mean you're stressed out...I had that dream a few times whenever I was stressed or overworked.

I had a weird dream a few days ago where I was being pulled out by an invisible force away from a opened door, then all of a sudden I was floating towards the ceiling of my bedroom and fell right into my bed. Woke up right after. Weird shyt.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I dreamed that a head of Rita repulse wanted my dragon power coin so I was planning on tricking her into a blowjob or a rimjob. And I also shot her with a beam from my dragon power coin, also I think I was in an Emmy award show thing if that's the tv awards, thinking of. What to give awards too, then I suggested dexter, then they started repeatedly saying dexter like Jason from that game.

Heavy Rain? :dead:

And Inception = GOAT Movie.

Justme

Fishy Face 2 U Suckas!LOL
Daps
Reppin
Zamunda
I sometimes I have nightmares where I know I'm dreaming but it's hard for me to wake up out of them.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Last night was my second night here in Japan, so my sleep was all fukked up (kept waking up every hour, but felt like I had slept a whole night). I watched "End of Watch" on the plane over here...so my dream was about the two chola dykes coming after me to kill me in a house. I had Steven Segal-type reflexes and skills. I took the gun from one of them and blasted her in the head. I pistol-whipped the other one to death. Then I had to make plans to move away because the rest of the 13 set was after me. :whew:

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
My dream involved pedophilia, my little pony, death note hentai, a circus at least I think it was a circus, and some people that I know, and probably some other shyt.