Status
Not open for further replies.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
reread and use your brain
OK, I am going to break this down for smartdumb nikkas like yourself so pay attention

Man I am halfway thinking she might be a prostitute
So a prostitute is shaking ass for free online.. SO?

looking to catch her a trick
So what if a nikka tricks HIS MONEY on her

there's something else going on about her. I don't really understand the logic of a woman popping out of the woodworks just showing off everything unprovoked
You tin foil hat ass nikka must have not logged to any site beside sohh since aol cuz bytches are showing free ass UNPROVOKED everywhere.

If ya'll were smart, ya'll would distance yourselves from that whole situation.
Here is where you played yourself on this I am Smarter than other nikkas steeze. Distance our self from what? Looking at a nude woman? nikka take yo ass back to KTL.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
So we got some historic shyt happening today and instead of enjoying you wanna fight the bytch :wtf: part of the game is this !! You went from calling everybody else thirsty but you tryna sneak simp. Then you get mad cause shorty ignored you :beli:

Smokurrobinsonn fell off when he said that it's ok that mr.cee sucked tranny dikk. Everypost of his from then on got a :rudy: face.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:what: I dont believe it.. if so this nikka bout to be banned

He didn't literally say "It's ok that mr.cee sucked tranny dikk"

What he said was that, mr cee aint really gay it was mistake and funk flex is a good friend for sticking by his friend what sucked a transexual dikk. And if you wouldn't stick by a friend who sucked a tranny's dikk....... you aint loyal :rudy:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
He didn't literally say "It's ok that mr.cee sucked tranny dikk"

What he said was that, mr cee aint really gay it was mistake and funk flex is a good friend for sticking by his friend what sucked a transexual dikk. And if you wouldn't stick by a friend who sucked a tranny's dikk....... you aint loyal :rudy:

OK nikka thats it.... :rip:smoke damn did not shyt was this deep

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
OK nikka thats it.... :rip:smoke damn did not shyt was this deep

My dude I don't wanna direct you to the thread, you would be disgusted. Dude was writing paragraphs about it's hip hop's fault that mr.cee coulden't be openly gay. :flabbynsick:.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Truth. Yet for some strange reason someone dedicated a thread to me as if I did.

I dont even take your words serious because any thread with my name in it does numbers and that was your real goal......I know u arent serious for 2 reasons 1) u didnt make a thread about the real culprits and 2) u didnt make a thread with quotes from any other males who were saying extra sh*t. U just wanted to make a thread with my name in it.

LOL @ this bullsh*t being what a nerd considers a downfall.

Quote from sohh
"u coulda just said that in the pm....But your a nerd who wants attention so u put my name in your title because u know my name will bring traffic...cool.."

tumblr_lwfl6gc0h21qbj9jlo1_500.gif

tumblr_lwfl6gc0h21qbj9jlo2_r1_500.gif

deja vu

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Quote from sohh
"u coulda just said that in the pm....But your a nerd who wants attention so u put my name in your title because u know my name will bring traffic...cool.."

tumblr_lwfl6gc0h21qbj9jlo1_500.gif

tumblr_lwfl6gc0h21qbj9jlo2_r1_500.gif

deja vu

Get that simp ass nikka smokrob outta here :what:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
My dude I don't wanna direct you to the thread, you would be disgusted. Dude was writing paragraphs about it's hip hop's fault that mr.cee coulden't be openly gay. :flabbynsick:.

I remember lurking that thread on sohh. I would always skip his and art barr post. fukkING SCUST at smoke. Do we need to make funeral arrangements for this nikka. WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.