The Downfall of Smokeurobinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you brought that heat bruh aint even mad :cheers:

Wow....Threadstarter....Let me explain something to u. U so caught up in thinking u actually doing something that I have to save u from yaself.....The poster Tom didnt bring u any heat......Tom is someone who I exposed a while back on SOHH named Killa K. He's a white boy who poses as a Black person online and trolls....Me and this dude have a history going back to AHH.......Everyone on AHH knows about KTULU.....I told everyone on this site about dude.....some listened and some didnt.....this is the thread from SOHH where he told on himself and then tried to play it off after he was exposed

"Hidden Colors" is on Youtube...Get it while u still can - Page 8 - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

and here's the thread on the Coli were I exposed him again......some of the people familiar with Killa k's posting style also caught it

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...nicity-text-posting-style-2.html#.T9xfvFIjDkQ

This dude poses as a Black person, makes subliminal racist threads an waits fo responses while posing as a Black person. This has been pointed out numerous times

And your so caught up in trying to sh*t in me that u dont even know he's playing u. But here's the thing.....are u so caught up in this bullsh*t that u started that u will co sign a racist whiteboy posing as a black person???

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see you thou lurking

Thats impossible cuz I just logged back on 15 minutes ago.

I remember lurking that thread on sohh.

You're a goddamn liar. He's talking about a thread made in The Coli...

Smokurrobinsonn fell off when he said that it's ok that mr.cee sucked tranny dikk. Everypost of his from then on got a :rudy: face.

word Lewis Black? dudes have to lie on me now......First i'm lurking when I'm off line now im saying things i never said......U know i never said such words and thats why u took it back. Dude.....the only people in this thread are the cats who dont like me.....I actually respected ya knowledge of hip Hop somewhat. Its cool tho.....Join in on the fun.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thanks but I meant the vids of him steppin to posters :lolbron:

Like I said...I dont bluff.

Smokeurobinson pulls up e thug Boola Bless' skirt: Smokeurobinson has SOHH.com e thug Boola Bless scared to come out of his house

The poster Tom and the poster Luitenant Dan know my history yet they came in this thread talking real greasy co signing BS...But they never said a word about how Smokeurobinson will come to your block and beat u up for talking greasy online. That link is the 4th incident where i had to step to one of these SOHH p*ssies in the real world.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also let me say that the links that Tom posted were just threads full of slander and disrespect and had no merit whatsoever.....if u notice in that thread TOM posted the threadstarter goes out of his way to talk sh*t about my family members who passed away......totally disrespected the death of my BM and my sons step mother,,,,,, he didn state any facts but he had fun talking real greasy online about deceased family memebers....And u gonna co sign that? Really? I mean...jokes is jokes now u fools are crossing the broders of disrespect. So where we going with all of this?? seriously i wanna know where this thread is leading to? anyone who even co signs what that coward Tom posted is a coward as well. Sh*t is wack......This is why i have to keep stepping to u e thugs in real life.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man ain't no real reason to worry about it. If cats going to hate, they are going to hate. Just going back and forth with fellas that dislike you is just throwing fuel on the fire. If you know your intentions, then that's what it is.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man ain't no real reason to worry about it. If cats going to hate, they are going to hate. Just going back and forth with fellas that dislike you is just throwing fuel on the fire. If you know your intentions, then that's what it is.

I dont mind the jokes....U can joke on me all day. As long as it remains jokes.......But the threadstarters going left and co signing threads where deceased family members of mine are disrespected. Thats out of pocket....and I cant respect that. And then on top of that he's co signing a racist whiteboy. what part of the game is that really?

My thing is this.....keep it jokes and its all good....But once u start crossing those lines of disresepect and u feel u can make mockery of dead people in my family....then atleast show me U are a man about yours and give me your address and location so i can give u the opportunity to be as disrespectful to me upclose and personal.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
word Lewis Black? dudes have to lie on me now......First i'm lurking when I'm off line now im saying things i never said......U know i never said such words and thats why u took it back. Dude.....the only people in this thread are the cats who dont like me.....I actually respected ya knowledge of hip Hop somewhat. Its cool tho.....Join in on the fun.

Same here, I respected your knowledge until you were saying this. I coulden't fukk with this

So he thought Sparkles niece was 19?...The same Sparkle that was his artist? :childplease:

Please refrain from responding to me unless its serious.

U and I see things different. This has nothing to do with Mr Cee......This is about riding with ya boy when things are going bad. Thats why I said earlier u dont know anything about loyalty. Let me tell u what I remember......When Flex was defending Mr Cee after the tranny controversy....The 1 thing that popped in my head was 'Flex is a loyal dude for riding for Mr Cee even tho its already out there and Flex looks stupid" In my mind I assumed that Mr Cee somewhere down the line looked out for Flex and Flex putting himself out there even tho he looks wrong is his way of paying his boy back.......Thats the action of someone who is loyal. Its not about "oh well he's gay so let me forget everything this man did for me".......Thats why I say u know nothing of loyalty because u sound like the type of person that would get help from someone for 20 + years and as soon as things go bad u forget those 20 years and abandon them.....U said it yaself

So ya boy of 20 years who probably put u on and taught u things that helped u get where u are gets caught with a tranny and according to u...Thats worthy of deading a freindship?...... I'd look at that freind different but to just forget 20 years cuz dude messed up and got put in an embarrising moment such as that one means u were never really a ride or die type of friend to begin with. If I found out my boy was gay yet he helped me for 20 years of my life.....I cant see myself just abandoning him like that....I'll look at him different but if thats my friend u my friend till the bitter end. I'm not gonna just leave u and let the wolves eat away at you without trying to help....Thats what a real friend does even if it makes me look bad in the process, i ride with u even tho u wrong cuz we friends and i wont leave u hanging when u need me. Behind closed doors u getting scolded. But in public we ride till the death.....true friendship. u dont know anything about that.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I dont mind the jokes....U can joke on me all day. As long as it remains jokes.......But the threadstarters going left and co signing threads where deceased family members of mine are disrespected. Thats out of pocket....and I cant respect that. And then on top of that he's co signing a racist whiteboy. what part of the game is that really?

My thing is this.....keep it jokes and its all good....But once u start crossing those lines of disresepect and u feel u can make mockery of dead people in my family....then atleast show me U are a man about yours and give me your address and location so i can give u the opportunity to be as disrespectful to me upclose and personal.

Yeah, that's understandable then.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo Lewis Black...say no more.....u already came in here lying. An opinion is an opinion but you're a liar. Thanx for showing the exact quotes proving that u are a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.