The Downfall of Smokeurobinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
smokeurobinson has my respect for exposing that fakkit Tom. I never believed he was black because of the way he posts. He ALWAYS attacks black people in very subtle ways, especially when white people are shytting on blacks. Ole "Oh I don't agree to the same extent but black people really are this bad" ass cracka. Dude NEVER has anything positive to say about black people that isn't met with negativity in the same breath. He either says something positive, which is completely cancelled out by negativity or he is just saying something negative. How many actual black people do you see on here doing the same thing?

Then we have him saying (or cosigning the notion, rather) that the genetics of black children are INFERIOR genetics. He agreed with that c00n fakkit RamDam12 because he's not black. Y'all so quick to believe this fraud.

I never trusted this dude from day one. His posting is suspect.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
smokeurobinson has my respect for exposing that fakkit Tom. I never believed he was black because of the way he posts. He ALWAYS attacks black people in very subtle ways, especially when white people are shytting on blacks. Ole "Oh I don't agree to the same extent but black people really are this bad" ass cracka. Dude NEVER has anything positive to say about black people that isn't met with negativity in the same breath. He either says something positive, which is completely cancelled out by negativity or he is just saying something negative. How many actual black people do you see on here doing the same thing?

Then we have him saying (or cosigning the notion, rather) that the genetics of black children are INFERIOR genetics. He agreed with that c00n fakkit RamDam12 because he's not black. Y'all so quick to believe this fraud.

I never trusted this dude from day one. His posting is suspect.

That character Tom was being disrespectful by mocking Black folks the way he has been doing and I had to say something so i said it in his thread and kept it moving. The threadstarter obviously has no problem with co signing a racist whiteboy...How backwards is that?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to clock out and log off.....But I'm leaving on this note......The threadstarter went out of his way to make a thread going in on me....a bunch of people had a field day co signing. Then a racist whiteboy who gets his rocks off posing as a Black person on messageboards enters the mix and gets a co sign from the threadstarter. Now say what u want about me but i have never came on this site and been as disrespectful to the culture like that racist whiteboy.....Yet for some reason the threadstarter co signs the racist and wont speak on the mockery. And whats extra backwards is that dudes are so stuck on hating me for no reason that they cant even acknowledge that they were duped by a racist.....meanwhile that racist was laughing at u all that time yet u say nothing.........Thats just all around backwards. If the threadstarter is Black.....Then he is the one who truley took the L today.

peace

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That character Tom was being disrespectful by mocking Black folks the way he has been doing and I had to say something so i said it in his thread and kept it moving. The threadstarter obviously has no problem with co signing a racist whiteboy...How backwards is that?
Tom is Killa K. He will drop an ass of racist shyt about blacks but throw in a black power thread every once in a while to hide his agenda. I peeped that a while ago.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Dumbass Smoke kept requesting her to put HIS name on paper, on some ":youngsabo: They won't see it coming" simp shyt. :beli:

He talks big like he's got girls on deck but not even the girls he follows on tumblr respect him.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Like I said...I dont bluff.

Smokeurobinson pulls up e thug Boola Bless' skirt: Smokeurobinson has SOHH.com e thug Boola Bless scared to come out of his house

The poster Tom and the poster Luitenant Dan know my history yet they came in this thread talking real greasy co signing BS...But they never said a word about how Smokeurobinson will come to your block and beat u up for talking greasy online. That link is the 4th incident where i had to step to one of these SOHH p*ssies in the real world.

You're insane :russ:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:laff:......Alot of you do not know this fukkin weirdo ass child molesting nikka.....he been doing shyt like this for years......He made a fool of himself at AHH and on SOHH and now on The-Coli.....:heh:......In real life he is a loser and it reflects on his online life as well......that is pathetic.........Homey, I'll pray for your son.......:snoop:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just wanna also say that for the record....West Coast Avenger was the first poster who pussied out when I came to his neck of the woods....he didnt want it. He's the one that thought it was cool making jokes about deceased members in my family. And I remember he also got co signs for that. Here's his statement:

From what I have gathered you are a unemployed ex soldier who left his ugly ass kid with a foster mom that looked liked mighty Joe Young while you went off to play soldier cause you couldn't deal with the fact that your baby mamma was coming from some other n1ggaz house when she died in that car accident. You know where the fukk I'm at and if you ever make your ass up here I'll meet you at the Sea Tac airport. I already know what your ugly ass looks like so advantage to me already n1gga.

This is the perefect example of an e thug.......he will disresepect a mans family memebers who passed away......and keep taking sh*t years later. No real cat does that. Jokes is jokes but talking adisrespectful about a mans family is out of pocket.....yet he never wanted to see me offline. Cant respect that at all.....and he thinks he actually gets points for that sh*t.

Call me a simp......But I'd rather be a simp then someone who co signs known racists or someone who co signs disrespecting a mans family.

Status
Not open for further replies.