Status
Not open for further replies.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
- girl makes thread asking if anyone wants to see her shake it

- girl delivers.......major simpage commences but thread gets derailed by other females arguing with girl who made thread.

- Every male poster is thristy and making requests

- Girl is ignoring all requests by males and continues to argue with females

- i point out that the girl is no longer paying dudes any mind and focused on females.

- She responds to my comment about her not paying the males any mind in a negative way and all the thirsty males all of a sudden forgot about their thrist and focus only on me.

-girl stops posting and all of a sudden its Smokeurobinsons fault that she is no longer posting and the girls she was arguing with doesnt even exist anymore

- Thirsty dudes are mad shorty stops posting and one thirsty dude makes thread making it seem like I was the only thrirsty dude in the bunch.

- Between all that fukkery somehow, someway that was the downfall of Smokeurobinson

:rudy: she already gave nikkas 2 videos and a pic....

and they put most of the blame on you cuz you asked her to write your name on a piece of paper twice. and that was what turned her off from doing anything else.

but thats just my perspective of it :yeshrug:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

and they put most of the blame on you cuz you asked her to write your name on a piece of paper twice. and that was what turned her off from doing anything else.

riiighhhhht...Because me asking her to write my name on a peice of paper is what did it.......cuz that was way worse then dudes who were asking were she lived so they can drive up to see her right now.........Look at how stupid u sound........I made 2 comments not in her favor before she quit posting meanwhile she was going back and forth with females for 40 pages. But lets ignore those 40 pages that might have caused her to stop posting and lets all ignore all the other thristy comments and lets focus on Smokeurobinson. Thats why this thread is jokes.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

pic?

don't think smokeu ruined anything. we got 2 vids with a sign in it of naked ass twerkin. how much more did yall want? weekly updates? assplay? cosplay? girl was probably going out anyway, she stopped posting a little after midnight or something.

mattafact she was probably going to work :shaq:

BUT just because he didn't ruin it doesn't mean he's not a self-deluded weirdo :manny:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Those posts were embarassing to read. Smokeurobinson wanted her to take with his name on it so he could brag on other message boards about how he was hitting dat lol. LOL @ his heel turn doe.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude go back and read the thread.. She is the reason the piff stop.

This quote says a lot.....And whats funny is that a thread was made for me set up as if I was the cause of the fun being stopped yet the real person who caused shorty to stop posting is still getting love and has no threads dedication. Its hypocracy. But its still funny.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This quote says a lot.....And whats funny is that a thread was made for me set up as if I was the cause of the fun being stopped yet the real person who caused shorty to stop posting is still getting love and has no threads dedication. Its hypocracy. But its still funny.

nikka i never said you stopped the fun i asked why did it turn so serious?

You were being a fukking faq the whole time.

Go read your own quotes weirdo :pacspit:

All you had to do was chill and watch the hoe drop the videos :dj2:

But nahh you tryna give her lessons in life and also ask her to write your name down and take pics fukk outta here :heh:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka i never said you stopped the fun i asked why did it turn so serious?

You were being a fukking faq the whole time.

Go read your own quotes weirdo :pacspit:

All you had to do was chill and watch the hoe drop the videos :dj2:

But nahh you tryna give her lessons in life and also ask her to write your name down and take pics fukk outta here :heh:

I dont even take your words serious because any thread with my name in it does numbers and that was your real goal......I know u arent serious for 2 reasons 1) u didnt make a thread about the real culprits and 2) u didnt make a thread with quotes from any other males who were saying extra sh*t. U just wanted to make a thread with my name in it.

LOL @ this bullsh*t being what a nerd considers a downfall.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I dont even take your words serious because any thread with my name in it does numbers and that was your real goal......I know u arent serious for 2 reasons 1) u didnt make a thread about the real culprits and 2) u didnt make a thread with quotes from any other males who were saying extra sh*t. U just wanted to make a thread with my name in it.

LOL @ this bullsh*t being what a nerd considers a downfall.

:umad: I would advise you to take a few days off and lick your wounds.. This is getting ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.