The Downfall of Smokeurobinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Smokeurrobinson a pedo weirdo in his 40s?

This thread is over 7 years old. A poster says I'm in my 40's when I was in my 30's and you just believe it huh?

You dont even ask for receipts. You just run with made up bullshyt huh?

Explain how being born in 1978 = being 43 years old in 2012. Being born in 1978 doesn't even = 43 in 2019.....none of that math adds up but since u believe it, I need for you to explain it

tumblr_pyq3ejEWqc1wyfjlmo6_r1_500.jpg

Divinity

Banned
Daps
This thread is over 7 years old. A poster says I'm in my 40's when I was in my 30's and you just believe it huh?

You dont even ask for receipts. You just run with made up bullshyt huh?

Explain how being born in 1978 = being 43 years old in 2012. Being born in 1978 doesn't even = 43 in 2019.....none of that math adds up but since u believe it, I need for you to explain it

tumblr_pyq3ejEWqc1wyfjlmo6_r1_500.jpg
Still doesn’t excuse being a 34 year pedo

Daps
nikka had that passive aggressive anger. You know he had to get up from typing every now and again to maintain composure.

i gotta say i do like the way he just switched his whole story up at the end without thinking people would see his previous posts. then he tried to act like the whole thing was some andy kaufman-esque bit with "You just didn't understand what I was going for."

That was like some five stages of simpery gone wrong. Intrigue, a friendly advance, persistent advances (rejection), bitterness, then anger.

"put my name on a piece of paper" just sounds like a creepy thing to say to a woman, even in an online setting.

That 2008 AHH shyt is gonna be his 4 touchdowns in a single game. 'Ol Al Bundy ass. :heh:

bruh saw a peek of the puss and couldn't restrain himself..got wrapped up in the moment :snoop:

:russ::russ::russ:
source.gif0

Daps
Smokeurrobinson a pedo weirdo in his 40s?

I knew something was off when that weirdo was in that thread about American workers and their lack of benefits, saying that if tony Montana can go from dishwasher to cocaine kingpin nobody has an excuse not to make it in this country

:dead:

Dudes got diarrhea in his skull :mjlol:
:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.