The Downfall of Smokeurobinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Smoke there are current 28 other individuals in here watching you look like a lame. That's a considerable decrease from the 200 that saw it happen live in the other thread. Just fade into obscurity for the night. How did I watch a movie on Netflix, come back and you're still fighting? You're bottom 20 in the TLR power rankings right now just off the strength of you extending this L. shyt would've been off the first page by now.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man I am halfway thinking she might be a prostitute looking to catch her a trick or there's something else going on about her. I don't really understand the logic of a woman popping out of the woodworks just showing off everything unprovoked. If ya'll were smart, ya'll would distance yourselves from that whole situation.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Man I am halfway thinking she might be a prostitute looking to catch her a trick or there's something else going on about her. I don't really understand the logic of a woman popping out of the woodworks just showing off everything unprovoked. If ya'll were smart, ya'll would distance yourselves from that whole situation.

First and foremost, The Lord hates you, nikka.

2nd:

Smoke.......YOU'RE FIRED.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:umad: I would advise you to take a few days off and lick your wounds.. This is getting ugly

LOL @ lick my wounds. I've stepped to these posters in real life with video footage inlcuded and they didnt want it. Let these nerds have their fun on my behalf online.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
LOL @ lick my wounds. I've stepped to these posters in real life with video footage inlcuded and they didnt want it. Let these nerds have their fun on my behalf online.

go to sleep my nikka... we all takes L's at some point.. charge it 2 the game and keep it moving

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV

tumblr_m5by7akR0o1r70n32.gif

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

best way to sell your product is through social networking b.

There's money to made from a body like that, I'm sure she got some capitalistic schemes under her sleeve, if she's smart.

Hoes gotta eat too, can't hate on that. :ld:

set up a blog or summin, with mad ads, shake ur ass, link the coli and gets thousands of views = :eat: good off the money u make from views

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies

:why::what::wtf:

Da fukk are you talking about?

You mean like the situation you threw yourself in?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
go to sleep my nikka... we all takes L's at some point.. charge it 2 the game and keep it moving

I'm at work pulling a 16 hour shift aint no sleeping. And OP is a sucker for focusing only on me. Ya'll can keep having fun on my behalf....i'm good knowing that my track record for meeting u nerds in real life is always in my favor. Call me what u want online....But we all know when I got that camera and that address...its a whole different story and the biggest sh*t talkers usually hide when I'm on their block. Its happened to many times.

peace.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I'm at work pulling a 16 hour shift aint no sleeping. And OP is a sucker for focusing only on me. Ya'll can keep having fun on my behalf....i'm good knowing that my track record for meeting u nerds in real life is always in my favor. Call me what u want online....But we all know when I got that camera and that address...its a whole different story and the biggest sh*t talkers usually hide when I'm on their block. Its happened to many times.

peace.

"u nerds" "Track record" "real Life" You sure you want to go down this route?:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.