QweyY.jpg

:beli:

:snoop:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I dont understand why this nikka did all that .

He even went on youtube to slander her .

She shaking her ass this nikka typing hard as fukk on his keyboard tryna diss her:weirdo:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont understand why this nikka did all that .

He even went on youtube to slander her .

She shaking her ass this nikka typing hard as fukk on his keyboard tryna diss her:weirdo:

U telling it wrong......That was the first thing I wrote in the original thread...........way before any notes and before anyone started pointing fingers at Smokeurobinson. Someone actually dapped that quote. OP didnt put that in his quotes. But hey, tell it the way u want.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cliffnotes please?

- girl makes thread asking if anyone wants to see her shake it

- girl delivers.......major simpage commences but thread gets derailed by other females arguing with girl who made thread.

- Every male poster is thristy and making requests

- Girl is ignoring all requests by males and continues to argue with females

- i point out that the girl is no longer paying dudes any mind and focused on females.

- She responds to my comment about her not paying the males any mind in a negative way and all the thirsty males all of a sudden forgot about their thrist and focus only on me.

-girl stops posting and all of a sudden its Smokeurobinsons fault that she is no longer posting and the girls she was arguing with doesnt even exist anymore

- Thirsty dudes are mad shorty stops posting and one thirsty dude makes thread making it seem like I was the only thrirsty dude in the bunch.

- Between all that fukkery somehow, someway that was the downfall of Smokeurobinson

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

- girl delivers.......major simpage commences but thread gets derailed by other females arguing with girl who made thread.

- i point out that the girl is no longer paying dudes any mind and focused on females.

- She responds to my comment about her not paying the males any mind in a negative way and all the thirsty males all of a sudden forgot about their thrist and focus only on me.

-girl stops posting and all of a sudden its Smokeurobinsons fault that she is no longer posting and the girls she was arguing with doesnt even exist anymore

- Thirsty dudes are mad shorty stops posting and one thirsty dude makes thread making it seem like I was the only thrirsty dude in the bunch.

- Between all that fukkery somehow, someway that was the downfall of Smokeurobinson
:stopitslime:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV

More like

7a3bdc6d.gif

63e063ec.gif

cart127.gif

thIcon-Gif-Simpson.gif

Homer.gif

048a3529.gif

tumblr_lcvtzqJKGl1qanb3r.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.