Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
osamaBinLaden_1416164c.jpg

that was funny, i'll give u that

:deadrose:

but as long as u realize that its unscientific to claim a that "hand" isn't black because it has hair on it.

because no black person on earth has hair on their arm, thats just UNPOSSIBLE, right?

ralphwiggum.gif

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
l almost look comatose, Who wants to be sobered gross
I foam like a doberman, mouth open I overdose
Put coke up my nostrils, in both my holes and I plug my nose
My pupils quadruple in size, eyes are so bugged I know

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
From being 100 percent certain I'm Killa K, to Hogan, and now to Yauze.

Now black people's limbs must be entirely hairless?

:aicmon:

It's getting disgusting b, just get off my dikk and let me breathe, u looking real foolish b

:ahh:

osama-u-mad-bro-meme-generator-killa-you-mad-bro-e1ecff.jpg

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
nope, just disappointed that my black brethrens don't know how to use their brains and prefer to thrive off assumptions

I guess that can be interpreted as subtle racism that only a CAC would say also

:leostare:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bro just admit you got mad that your request was denied and you took I personal. It's ok to be wrong sometimes people will forget in a few days dude. With the thousands of posts there will always be something new people to rag and your fiasco will be forgotten

Pr 101 who even talks about Winona Ryder shoplifting nobody remembers

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Tom the more your fight it the worse it looks only way your going to clear your name unfortunately is to show people your face to know for sure what your ethnicity is.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Tom the more your fight it the worse it looks only way your going to clear your name unfortunately is to show people your face to know for sure what your ethnicity is.

i agree, but I'm not about to stoop that low for these nikkas... shyts a waste of time

nikkas assumptions constantly get proven wrong so they jump to the next conclusion. Never thought I'd see the day where I'm having to prove my blackness, I love my black people but we're at the bottom of every category (We gotta fix that) , NOBODY wanna be us b.(Regardless of what u may think) Anyone who pretends to be black or anything they're not has some serious issues.

what I did learn from this thread is that we're sensitive as fuk for no reason. The fact that nikkas is mad at whatever I'm saying proves that its some real nikka shyt

OMG he said GER and not Ga, I'm so irate now, eat a dikk nikka, these words shouldn't have any power anyway, u clowns give it power. The fact that I use GER shows that I'm obviously trolling....i honestly feel like we shouldnt use the word at all, but if we're gonna use it then go all the way out and don't get mad at cacs like Gwen for using it if u say it every damn day.

fuk republicans tho nikka :pacspit:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I just want to know what would a person get out of having her write your name on a piece of paper?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I just want to know what would a person get out of having her write your name on a piece of paper?

he goes around forums and other websites posting pics like that trying to make nikkas think he's fukking em

he was doing the same thing on AHH and SOHH

he's a 43 year old pedophile and weirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.