The Downfall of Smokeurobinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
existential comments about ones own self and ethnicity is subtle racism?

u got a bunch of clowns calling me white 24/7 because my text doesn't fall into some genetic stereotype of what a black person should be and you wonder why i write ****** b*stard on my hand, if u act like an ignorant sambo believing shyt when the evidence points to the contrary then I gotta call it how I see it.

but whatever tho man, do u

Breh, number 1, you're not black based on any evidence I've seen. Number 2, you're not slick by making subtle racist comments and then by finding ways to use racial remarks by claiming that you're referring to yourself. Basically, your whole steeze is lame and I really don't care all that much. I just happened to quote your most recent post and reference to race at the time I entered the thread. Stop :sadbron:. You'll be all right. No one's out to get you. :myman:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
he cant resist spelling slurs out. he's laughing in everyones face.

AM I fukkKIN WHITE? I THOUGHT I WAS KILLA K B? U WERE 100 PERCENT POSITIVE?

Crowd psychology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that shyt is in full effect man^^ All logic and reason completely thrown out the window, the nikka hand ain't dark enough so he's taliban status, OH HE SAID ****** b*stardS SO HE CAN'T BE BLACK?

think about what ur saying b

cats like Khalid Muhammad and Malcolm would openly call cats c00ns and shyt, i guess they were white too

these niggs is fukkin retarded

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Yo Tom it doesn't matter what you are at this point. People have had enough of you talking slick. Beat it.

The Coli is insane right now tho. We had a coli twerk special and then all hell broke loose.

1) Why the fukk did we let them bitter trolls (aro/olivia) derail the thread? They were arguing just to argue so we don't eat. :damn:

2) Wassup with dudes cosigning those bytches? Why do you want to stop the piff? :wtf:

3) Smokerobinson...why the fukk are you asking for your name to be held up? fukk you gonna do with that? Of all the things brehs were requesting (dildo work, tag team twerk atc),....you ask for her to hold up your name? :wtf:

fukk we gon do with your name nikka :pacspit:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yo Tom it doesn't matter what you are at this point. People have had enough of you talking slick. Beat it.

The Coli is insane right now tho. We had a coli twerk special and then all hell broke loose.

1) Why the fukk did we let them bitter trolls (aro/olivia) derail the thread? They were arguing just to argue so we don't eat. :damn:

2) Wassup with dudes cosigning those bytches? :wtf:

3) Smokerobinson...why the fukk are you asking for your name to be held up? fukk you gonna do with that? Of all the things brehs were requesting (dildo work, tag team twerk atc),....you ask for her to hold up your name? :wtf:

fukk we gon do with your name nikka :pacspit:

all i want is for them fakkits to get off my fukkin dikk man, coming in all my threads saying I'm white or Killa K. I provide evidence for the contrary and they still on that shyt, believe what u want, just get the fuk off my dikk.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
when u think about that shyt they're stereotyping their own fukkin people, and they don't even realize that shyt. All black men must must be obsessed with fashion, extremely self absorbed, love Bad Boys I and II, be a christian, BECAUSE NO BLACK MAN CAN POSSIBLY BE AN ATHEIST and not say ******, fuk that, I can say ****** nikka, i earned that shyt, my ancestors were slaves b.

and what black man would call himself Tom? not realizing who the fuk Tom+avi is.

And if he's not a racist cac, he has to be an arab

I ain't even gonna lie tho, I am mad, i have the right to be when lame nikkas AND COLI MODS are constantly throwing false accusations my way like its gospel

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
when u think about that shyt they're stereotyping their own fukkin people, and they don't even realize that shyt. All black men must must be obsessed with fashion, extremely self absorbed, love Bad Boys I and II, be a christian, BECAUSE NO BLACK MAN CAN POSSIBLY BE AN ATHEIST and not say ******, fuk that, I can say ****** nikka, i earned that shyt, my ancestors were slaves b.

and what black man would call himself Tom? not realizing who the fuk Tom+avi is.

And if he's not a racist cac, he has to be an arab

I ain't even gonna lie tho, I am mad, i have the right to be when lame nikkas is constantly throwing false accusations my way like its gospel

I thought u said u were out nikka. Why u still commenting?

Status
Not open for further replies.