the nikka got hair on his arm, he ain't black, HAIR nikka, HAIR? :wtf:

stfu & get the fukk outta here witcha "teen wolf" hand havin ass

teenwolf.jpg

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
when u think about that shyt they're stereotyping their own fukkin people, and they don't even realize that shyt. All black men must must be obsessed with fashion, extremely self absorbed, love Bad Boys I and II, be a christian, BECAUSE NO BLACK MAN CAN POSSIBLY BE AN ATHEIST and not say ******, fuk that, I can say ****** nikka, i earned that shyt, my ancestors were slaves b.

and what black man would call himself Tom? not realizing who the fuk Tom+avi is.

And if he's not a racist cac, he has to be an arab

I ain't even gonna lie tho, I am mad, i have the right to be when lame nikkas AND COLI MODS are constantly throwing false accusations my way like its gospel

Positively Freudian :mjpls:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Wow....Threadstarter....Let me explain something to u. U so caught up in thinking u actually doing something that I have to save u from yaself.....The poster Tom didnt bring u any heat......Tom is someone who I exposed a while back on SOHH named Killa K. He's a white boy who poses as a Black person online and trolls....Me and this dude have a history going back to AHH.......Everyone on AHH knows about KTULU.....I told everyone on this site about dude.....some listened and some didnt.....this is the thread from SOHH where he told on himself and then tried to play it off after he was exposed

"Hidden Colors" is on Youtube...Get it while u still can - Page 8 - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

and here's the thread on the Coli were I exposed him again......some of the people familiar with Killa k's posting style also caught it

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...nicity-text-posting-style-2.html#.T9xfvFIjDkQ

This dude poses as a Black person, makes subliminal racist threads an waits fo responses while posing as a Black person. This has been pointed out numerous times

And your so caught up in trying to sh*t in me that u dont even know he's playing u. But here's the thing.....are u so caught up in this bullsh*t that u started that u will co sign a racist whiteboy posing as a black person???

:smh:@you typing this thesis and being wrong. Tom is not Killa K. Tom is a former sohh troll who used to go by the name of TheMidnightMarauder and later BASED. Anybody who remembers MM/BASED knows he's Tom because they type the exact same way and say the exact same shyt.

Just search posts using the phrase "young earth creationist" under the name BASED on sohh and the same here under Tom.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:smh:@you typing this thesis and being wrong. Tom is not Killa K. Tom is a former sohh troll who used to go by the name of TheMidnightMarauder and later BASED. Anybody who remembers MM/BASED knows he's Tom because they type the exact same way and say the exact same shyt.

Just search posts using the phrase "young earth creationist" under the name BASED on sohh and the same here under Tom.

:ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.