Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
At the end of the day i go to sleep. I then wake up in the morning. This shyt aint that serious brehs, this shyt lookin like the reign of terror right now
Im a grown ass man wih bills living in alabama. That racism shyt dknt even get any seconds of thought.
But damn tho u think that might drop some more piff today?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: nikka wuz usin the reverse physcology....props on exposing Tom...I already thought he wuz a c00n or a troll,good to know he's a white troll...I can not respect him more now

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
:russ: nikka wuz usin the reverse physcology....props on exposing Tom...I already thought he wuz a c00n or a troll,good to know he's a white troll...I can not respect him more now

you're on a roll breh, finally putting the pieces together, shyt all makes sense now

:ohhh:

2047169_o.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you're on a roll breh, finally putting the pieces together, shyt all makes sense now

:ohhh:

2047169_o.gif

My bad I didn't see your hand pic on the last page...so u pakistini now:laff:

Let's say you are black,the day that u have to post a pic of your hand becuz nobody believes you should tell you that you went wrong,and if u feel the need to prove it means you know we have good reason to not believe you...maybe the trolling as a c00n constantly:ohhh:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
My bad I didn't see your hand pic on the last page...so u pakistini now:laff:

Let's say you are black,the day that u have to post a pic of your hand becuz nobody believes you should tell you that you went wrong,and if u feel the need to prove it means you know we have good reason to not believe you...maybe the trolling as a c00n constantly:ohhh:

this ain't a one time thing, nikkas been coming in my threads since Coli started claiming I'm white posting links n shyt to prove I'm some white dude with long hair, spreading that shyt around and having other people believe that shyt and take it as fact. a person gets tired of that shyt after a while. So I feel like I'm on the defense now

Only reason why nikkas panties in a bunch cause I use the word ****** and c00n often, and sometimes I take an existential view of my own ethnicity and attempt to view things from a unbiased perspective. Self Analysis translates into he must be white because obviously no black person would DARE say such things aka I stereotype my own damn people and their thought processes.

shyt really started with that Black People obsessed with fashion thread, like no black person could ever take the stance I took? really? u fukkin fakkits :what:

the nikka got hair on his arm, he ain't black, HAIR nikka, HAIR? :wtf:

profound

technique
Daps
i agree, but I'm not about to stoop that low for these nikkas... shyts a waste of time

u spent a saturday monitoring this thread and replying to everything directed at u, trying to convince people.

but u dont want to waste your time? :rudy:

the nikka got hair on his arm, he ain't black, HAIR nikka, HAIR? :wtf:

its sprouting from the middle of ''your'' hand too :gag:

what do u take people for :heh:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
u spent a saturday monitoring this thread and replying to everything directed at u, trying to convince people.

but u dont want to waste your time? :rudy:

what do u take people for :heh:

watching my nephew and aint got shyt else to do, nikkas like u, I despise breh (someone who doesn't use his fukking brain and operates off of assumptions)...when I wrote ****** b*stard on my hand it was u I had in mind :rudy:

because absolutely no other black people on earth have hair on their fingers?

We're all fukking apes man, u and I decent from homo erectus and they were hairy as fuk :heh:

The only blacks that lack hair like that are africans fresh off the boat, some of them dudes faces be silky smooth, can't even grow beards

you're showing ur ignorance with every post, this is why I call u a ****** b, you're ignorant and PROUD too.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if its really like that then I'm out man, yal nikkas is lame.

:sadbron:

my last post, i'm out, it was fun while it lasted yal.

I'm out man, u ignorant nikkas got sheisty ass mods falling for this shyt too, tragic.....100

You made this post at 2:35, you said it was your last. Four hours later you have 16 more posts in this same thread. :sitdown: I thought you were done?

Tuck your skirt in and stop being such an emotional bytch made troll. It's cool to make light hearted racist jokes but you're od'ing. and you're not black either. :jawalrus:

post a picture of you're face black man.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
that's not even a nikkas texture of hair foh you paki

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
You made this post at 2:35, you said it was your last. Four hours later you have 16 more posts in this same thread. :sitdown: I thought you were done?

Tuck your skirt in and stop being such an emotional bytch made troll. It's cool to make light hearted racist jokes but you're od'ing. and you're not black either. :jawalrus:

well continue to think I'm not black and proceed to get butthurt everyone I say ****** if it makes u feel good

:yeshrug:

fuk i look like posting my picture on a forum full of strangers, on the low, i think thats what u fakkits really want tho, gay ass nikkas, Houston is a DL type cat man. Only nikkas that are emotional is ur bytch ass. All upset cause a nikka said ******

that's not even a nikkas texture of hair foh you paki

:deadrose: u nikkas are cray

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA

:clap:
When that nikka Smoke played the race card I was at work DYING!!! Then he kicked it up a notch and started talking about dead relatives. :rudy:
But it worked because nikkas foirgot all about that lame shyt he pulled and all the heat is on Toms flodging ass:laff:
Now Smoke sitting back like:win:
This nikka just pulled the ultimate PR Deflect and Switch maneuver, nobody has mentioned Smoke in 5 pages...Respect Gawd!:gladbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.