Status
Not open for further replies.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:snoop:

2nd time I'm uploading a pic of my black ass hand, i guess this is photoshoped too tho :yeshrug:

when will u guys realize that smokeurobinson is a pedo and none of his words hold any weight :heh:

scaled.php

Duke got Pakistani hands

profound

technique
Daps
i'm almost convinced breh but
if he's killa k, and killa k is white, then explain the hand?

he was entirely exposed in the thread, so to me the pic is irrelevant. 2 possible scenarios tho - he has a ayrab room mate or friend to do it, or - he is a ayrab and the cac pic was never him. the 2nd scenario wouldnt make sense because smokeurob stole that pic from killa himself and tom is in the thread calling killa ''handsome'' and saying ''u cant be racist if u rockin a biggie shirt''. tom is a biggie stan here. (speculating like he wasnt exposed)

either way :manny:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
real talk, does a nikka birth certificate state ur ethnicity on it?

I'm willing to search for that shyt if so. But I really SHOULDN'T care tho... Yal nikkas is tragic man

Profound gotta be the dumbest nikka in existence and u idiots are falling right for it and get mad when i call u ******S? A black man wouldn't subscribe to such nonsense

your irrational behavior makes me ashamed to be black nikka

Mr. House

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"u nerds" "Track record" "real Life" You sure you want to go down this route?:hmm:

He just admitted that he's so insecure about people talking shyt about him that he's willing to stalk them in real life and has actually done this. But we're the nerds.

:what:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
does that even make sense :what:

I don't know if its cause I'm not dark enough?

I guess Jay Z or Obama are paikis too cause their complexion is the same as mind

Not about skin tone but rather the fact that I've never seen a black person with that amount of hair on their hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.