The Downfall of Smokeurobinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this nikka threatening some malicious hacking type shyt and I get an infraction for being a black person and saying nikka?

I'm starting to see shyt here for how it really is :no:

you're not black :sitdown:

you didn't get an infraction for saying "nikka", you got an infraction for saying "ignorant jiggaboo ****** c00ns"

tell your mother to register for the site so i can infract her too for not teaching you the importance of good hygiene. your fingernails are DISGUSTING!

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I'm down for the get out Tom angry mob. At this point I don't give a fukk wether he cac or not his subtle racism can not be tolerated and that shot more dangerous bc he vot a way of making nikkas cosigning that bullshyt. At least eaasu is transparent with his shyt

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
:upsetfavre: You got one infraction breh, don't make me give the second one.

if its really like that then I'm out man, yal nikkas is lame.

The thought Coli was the land of the free but now I know its just another dictatorship

:sadbron:

my last post, i'm out, it was fun while it lasted yal.

I'm over here dropping pro farrakhan threads dropping knowledge for youngins in Higher Learning bout black history n shyt
http://www.the-coli.com/481690-post2.html
What fukkin Cac reads cheikh anta diop books and watches John Henry Clarke lectures?

but I guess thats what a white person would do to make people THINK he's black :facepalm:

It's all good tho, I'm a be aight, fuk yal nikkas :sadbron:

I'm out man, u ignorant nikkas got sheisty ass mods falling for this shyt too, tragic.....100

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

The thought Coli was the land of the free but now I know its just another dictatorship

I'm over here dropping pro farrakhan threads dropping knowledge for youngins in Higher Learning bout black history n shyt
What fukkin Cac reads cheikh anta diop books and watches John Henry Clarke lectures?

you think we forgot about your racist sohh tirades nah nikka :stopitslime:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
What an odd turn this thread took...

In my opinion, that hand that was posted was that of an Indian/Pakistani.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

but I guess thats what a white person would do to make people THINK he's black :facepalm:

I'm out man, u ignorant nikkas got sheisty ass mods falling for this shyt too, tragic.....100

wait dont leave brah

without putting $25 on pump 10 you gas attendant ass bytch:umad:

ya father driving a red cab like :ehh: as ya mama :eat: curry goat

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Stop crying. No one gave you another one. It's about all your subtle racism building up. Houston gave you one for the jiggaboo stuff you said. I was warning you to tread lightly.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Stop crying. No one gave you another one. It's about all your subtle racism building up. Houston gave you one for the jiggaboo stuff you said. I was warning you to tread lightly.

existential comments about ones own self and ethnicity is subtle racism?

u got a bunch of clowns calling me white 24/7 because my text doesn't fall into some genetic stereotype of what a black person should be and you wonder why i write ****** b*stard on my hand, if u act like an ignorant sambo believing shyt when the evidence points to the contrary then I gotta call it how I see it.

First Im a blue eyed blond hair white guy, then I post a picture of my hand and I'm indian? u see how stupid this shyt is?

but whatever tho man, do u

Status
Not open for further replies.