Reppin
NULL
he a pedophile?
11858268crawford2.png

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone have proof that he's a pedophile?

Thats disrespect my dude...There aint no proof and there never was any. The fact that this thread is going in the dierection it is is weird and very informing because i never knews dudes hated on me so much that they would actually straight up make up stories on the spot....there's too many people tag teaming and saying bullsh*t. And that coward WCA posted a link to dudes giving me props for running up on a sohh e thug but he overlooked every one giving props and posted a quote from a known troll......but he didnt post the response

ChasinBenjamins
February 21 Posts: 784
lol The thing is this, your just fukkin round callin him that for shyts and giggles, he takes the shyt to heart and is gonna take it wayyyy further than you intend on taking it. The nikka made a thread bout the last nikka that called him that and had bout 100 posts goin in on the nikka with all types of fukkery pics and non sense, shyt was funny as hell... but carry on, I wanna see how this ends up ,lol

Like I said....i was banned for hacking in Killa K's account. Thats the truth and everyone on AHH knows this. Only ones saying otherwise are people from SOHH who dont know my history from AHH.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Thats disrespect my dude...There aint no proof and there never was any. The fact that this thread is going in the dierection it is is weird and very informing because i never knews dudes hated on me so much that they would actually straight up make up stories on the spot....here's too many people tag teaming and saying bullsh*t. And that coward WCA posted a link to dudes giving me props for running up on a sohh e thug but he overlooked every one giving props and posted a quote from a known troll......but he didnt post the response

ChasinBenjamins
lol The thing is this, your just fukkin round callin him that for shyts and giggles, he takes the shyt to heart and is gonna take it wayyyy further than you intend on taking it. The nikka made a thread bout the last nikka that called him that and had bout 100 posts goin in on the nikka with all types of fukkery pics and non sense, shyt was funny as hell... but carry on, I wanna see how this ends up ,lol

Like I said....i was banned for hacking in Killa K's account. Thats the truth and everyone on AHH knows this. Only ones saying otherwise are people from SOHH who dont know my history from AHH.
13594d1330267442-funny-gifs-36.gif

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Thats disrespect my dude...There aint no proof and there never was any. The fact that this thread is going in the dierection it is is weird and very informing because i never knews dudes hated on me so much that they would actually straight up make up stories on the spot....here's too many people tag teaming and saying bullsh*t. And that coward WCA posted a link to dudes giving me props for running up on a sohh e thug but he overlooked every one giving props and posted a quote from a known troll......but he didnt post the response

ChasinBenjamins

:wtf: you hacking into peoples accounts?

Ay yo BK ..Brooklynzson....watch yo boy right here.:usure:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: Smoke why did you get ip banned. I want to hear your side of the story.

U dont have to hear it from me.....read it for yourself straight from the source. None of these SOHH posters can provide anything saying otherwise

Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
June 2011 Posts: 3,858
LOL ktulu cant hack. Smokeurobinson used to take over his account all the time to the point he'd snitch to grouchy greg

had to come back and answer this...

Anyone from SOHH who doesnt like me will make up any story that comes to their mind......But U can read it for yourself. Like I said....Me and Tom aka Ktulu aka Killa k have history. Dude was a known racist so i hacked into his account and he snitched to the admins and got m banned. Read it for yourself from AHH.

https://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/191242/ayo-b-im-thinking-cody-is-really-ktulu

and this is me taunting Tom aka Ktulu aka Killa K on SOHH for snitching and getting me banned

The Bible Movie - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

I took it upon myself to hack that racist piece of sh*t and I got banned for it......some on AHH thought it was a good thing.....But then he comes into this thread and gets love.......Go figure.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
I just wanna also say that for the record....West Coast Avenger was the first poster who pussied out when I came to his neck of the woods....he didnt want it. He's the one that thought it was cool making jokes about deceased members in my family. And I remember he also got co signs for that. Here's his statement:

This is the perefect example of an e thug.......he will disresepect a mans family memebers who passed away......and keep taking sh*t years later. No real cat does that. Jokes is jokes but talking adisrespectful about a mans family is out of pocket.....yet he never wanted to see me offline. Cant respect that at all.....and he thinks he actually gets points for that sh*t.

Call me a simp......But I'd rather be a simp then someone who co signs known racists or someone who co signs disrespecting a mans family.

We off calling you a simp.

We're now calling you a violent rapist.

you probably were gonna rape Avenger & Boola Bless, like you got raped in esaus military.

You lifting weights and drinking protein shakes now ( :shaq: ) so you want to take out the rage & anger you have inside on anyone that disagrees with you.

Its so demonic.

although i can't co-sign what west coast avenger said, and I won't, You were warranted to bust his head wide open, but my gosh man, you don't have to rape him, which Im sure was your intent.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Wow....Threadstarter....Let me explain something to u. U so caught up in thinking u actually doing something that I have to save u from yaself.....The poster Tom didnt bring u any heat......Tom is someone who I exposed a while back on SOHH named Killa K. He's a white boy who poses as a Black person online and trolls....Me and this dude have a history going back to AHH.......Everyone on AHH knows about KTULU.....I told everyone on this site about dude.....some listened and some didnt.....this is the thread from SOHH where he told on himself and then tried to play it off after he was exposed

"Hidden Colors" is on Youtube...Get it while u still can - Page 8 - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

and here's the thread on the Coli were I exposed him again......some of the people familiar with Killa k's posting style also caught it

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...nicity-text-posting-style-2.html#.T9xfvFIjDkQ

This dude poses as a Black person, makes subliminal racist threads an waits fo responses while posing as a Black person. This has been pointed out numerous times

And your so caught up in trying to sh*t in me that u dont even know he's playing u. But here's the thing.....are u so caught up in this bullsh*t that u started that u will co sign a racist whiteboy posing as a black person???

a bunch of idiots still dapping this dude even tho I posted a pictuyre of my black ass hand in that thread :wtf:

but eh, being mistaken for a cac isn't the worse thing in the world tho :ld:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The weird part about this whole thread is the direction it turned....it was sh*ts and giggles when it was about me asking shorty to hold up a sign.....But Then dudes is coming in here tag teaming making up stories with no proof.... And for what? To tell a lie? How can u go so hard to lie on a grown man and then say it as u are serious. Calling me all out of character and providing no proof. Then when i provide proof everyone is silent. Dudes is tag teaming me yet no one said one word about the thread starter co signing a racist...or how I was really banned for hacking into that racists account. I provided proof of all my claims and everyone else talking sh*t couldnt.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The weird part about this whole thread is the direction it turned....it was sh*ts and giggles when it was about me asking shorty to hold up a sign.....But Then dudes is coming in here tag teaming making up stories with no proof.... And for what? To tell a lie? How can u go so hard to lie on a grown man and then say it as u are serious. Calling me all out of character and providing no proof. Then when i provide proof everyone is silent. Dudes is tag teaming me yet no one said one word about the thread starter co signing a racist...or how I was really banned for hacking into that racists account. I provided proof of all my claims and everyone else talking sh*t couldnt.

Breh stop cryin my nig. nikkas was clowning you but u wanna get sensitve in here now. How u gone be a sensitive thug breh? come on mane let that shyt go and i did not even partake in the smokerob witch hunt.

sn: tom either a cac or a c00n from what i read of his post

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management

No the whole idea behind this whole thread is why did you have to say anything in the first place, why couldn't you just sit back and enjoy the show :why:

Even if she was ignoring requests alright keep it moving since you get girls to do that for you all the time right? You should of kept it moving instead of asking for a stupid little scribble with your name on it. Nobody else asked for anything like that that except you, what was that really suppose to prove? She acknowledged you?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
We off calling you a simp.

We're now calling you a violent rapist.

you probably were gonna rape Avenger & Boola Bless, like you got raped in esaus military.

You lifting weights and drinking protein shakes now ( :shaq: ) so you want to take out the rage & anger you have inside on anyone that disagrees with you.

Its so demonic.

although i can't co-sign what west coast avenger said, and I won't, You were warranted to bust his head wide open, but my gosh man, you don't have to rape him, which Im sure was your intent.

:gag:.....like I said the nikka is a weirdo but what can you expect from an ex national guardsman who likes little boys??? The proof is all there for you all to see, I know Im not the only one who thinks this nikka is a little off.......

Status
Not open for further replies.