The Downfall of Smokeurobinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Somebody got an account on AHH? Somebody need to contact the mods from that site and get story on why he got banned.:beli:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No the whole idea behind this whole thread is why did you have to say anything in the first place, why couldn't you just sit back and enjoy the show :why:

Even if she was ignoring requests alright keep it moving since you get girls to do that for you all the time right? You should of kept it moving instead of asking for a stupid little scribble with your name on it. Nobody else asked for anything like that that except you, what was that really suppose to prove? She acknowledged you?

Exactly my dude thats what nikkas were tryna relay to his dumb ass.

I dont know how this turned into me co signing a racist :wtf:

shyt i thought tom was black :yeshrug:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:umad: nikka came in here writing a novella and shyt to defend himself

but the fact is son sounded like a aggy rapist in the other thread and got ip banned for scaring a lil girl on another site:wtb:

i got banned for scaring a lil girl on another site? Since when did AHH have lil girls on their site? Where the fukk do u people come up with this?

No the whole idea behind this whole thread is why did you have to say anything in the first place, why couldn't you just sit back and enjoy the show :why:

Even if she was ignoring requests alright keep it moving since you get girls to do that for you all the time right? You should of kept it moving instead of asking for a stupid little scribble with your name on it. Nobody else asked for anything like that that except you, what was that really suppose to prove? She acknowledged you?

Like I said. U making it out like i was teh cause of shorty leaving.....when we already concluded I had nothing to do with that......So your statement is off........Shorty was done posting vids and was ignoring all requests. Thats why I said in my original statement that it looks weird that no thread was made getting at the real culprits who ran her off which was the females.....

Breh stop cryin my nig. nikkas was clowning you but u wanna get sensitve in here now. How u gone be a sensitive thug breh? come on mane let that shyt go and i did not even partake in the smokerob witch hunt.

sn: tom either a cac or a c00n from what i read of his post

I only went left when that coward poster in this thread who went out of his way to disrespect dead people in my family started talking. behind the safety of his computer he mocks my family yet when i went to see him he ducked and hid.....and then has the nerve to come in here and keep being disrespectful. Like I said, jokes is jokes...But when u start mocking dead people in my family u cross the line. Thats not joke worthy but he goes unchecked and gets support and thats wack.

I am absolutly done with this thread. I only came back when dude asked why i got banned from AHH....I provided the links and proof and the truth is right there in front of u. Every poster who lied on my name has no proof and will not be able to provide any no matter how much they google.

Peace.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management

Its crazy how he's been trying to turn this shyt around like every dude was requesting for some outlandish shyt to be posted, here you have a chick who posted 2 videos with her p*ssy popping out and a picture all for nothing for the fukk of it, and this dude is begging for more like he's owed anything :stopitslime:

Almost everyone was there for the Entertainment but the thirst was strong.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

:snoop:

2nd time I'm uploading a pic of my black ass hand, i guess this is photoshoped too tho :yeshrug:

when will u guys realize that smokeurobinson is a pedo and none of his words hold any weight :heh:

scaled.php

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
smokeurobinson has been a known pedophile 43 year old creepy deadbeat bum ass broke loser for years...he lives in the upstairs of a bodega and his ex-wife/baby mother looks like a burnt up rockhead version of Precious, that's why he spends all his time online begging girls to take pics with his name on em so he can go to another site and act like he gettin bytches...he was doing the same shyt when he first came to SOHH :laff:

and he got banned from AHH for this same routine, except he was begging an underaged girl for pics and posting about how bad he wanted to snuggle and fukk her and then he got even more creepy and started threatening to hack her and find her in real life when she ignored him

he's the definition of a fukking predator and this fat middle aged piece of shyt should be ban on sight like he has been on every other forum he goes to...you're done here akil hattie, there's only so long you can make threads with 7000 pictures of urban models before you slip up and revert back to the creepy kid touching loser you really are

now go clean up your photobucket full of oiled up musclebound zulu nikkas you freak

by the way your son looks like a retarded vampire bat, fukk your life
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:snoop:

2nd time I'm uploading a pic of my black ass hand, i guess this is photoshoped too tho :yeshrug:

when will u guys realize that smokeurobinson is a pedo and none of his words hold any weight :heh:

scaled.php
:whoo: that's an Indian hand like a mafukker:shaq2: and i see how u typed ****** too:scusthov: dont get the goons on ya ass APU

profound

technique
Daps

exactly. without smokeurobinson exposing tom on 3 different sites, u got a bunch of black people dapping some pointy nosed red neck whose purpose it is to degrade the black race from a ''black'' perspective.

the pedophile talk is obviously a distraction, its the only weapon that redneck had. that and black people who believe it :mjpls:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
smokeurobinson has been a known pedophile 43 year old creepy deadbeat bum ass broke loser for years...he lives in the upstairs of a bodega and his ex-wife/baby mother looks like a burnt up rockhead version of Precious, that's why he spends all his time online begging girls to take pics with his name on em so he can go to another site and act like he gettin bytches...he was doing the same shyt when he first came to SOHH :laff:

and he got banned from AHH for this same routine, except he was begging an underaged girl for pics and posting about how bad he wanted to snuggle and fukk her and then he got even more creepy and started threatening to hack her and find her in real life when she ignored him

he's the definition of a fukking predator and this fat middle aged piece of shyt should be ban on sight like he has been on every other forum he goes to...you're done here akil hattie, there's only so long you can make threads with 7000 pictures of urban models before you slip up and revert back to the creepy kid touching loser you really are

now go clean up your photobucket full of oiled up musclebound zulu nikkas you freak

by the way your son looks like a retarded vampire bat, fukk your life
char char the great

:to:

Status
Not open for further replies.