charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Wait hold on, he was banned for being a pedophile?? :wtf:

We have a known pedo amongst us? :what:

he was ip banned from AHH for making hacking threats and sexually harassing an underaged girl, thats when he came to SOHH posting pics he had begged other girls on AHH to take holding papers with his name on em...acting like he was fukking em...

sound familiar :beli::beli:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he was ip banned from AHH for making hacking threats and sexually harassing an underaged girl, thats when he came to SOHH posting pics he had begged other girls on AHH to take holding papers with his name on em...acting like he was fukking em...

That never happened....I can easlily make a thread on AHH with that quote and no one would co sign it. I just provided links from AHH and u cant do the same because your version never happened. LOL @ dudes now making up stories......

had to come back and answer this...

Anyone from SOHH who doesnt like me will make up any story that comes to their mind......But U can read it for yourself. Like I said....Me and Tom aka Ktulu aka Killa k have history. Dude was a known racist so i hacked into his account and he snitched to the admins and got m banned. Read it for yourself from AHH.

https://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/191242/ayo-b-im-thinking-cody-is-really-ktulu

and this is me taunting Tom aka Ktulu aka Killa K on SOHH for snitching and getting me banned

The Bible Movie - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

I took it upon myself to hack that racist piece of sh*t and I got banned for it......some on AHH thought it was a good thing.....But then he comes into this thread and gets love.......Go figure.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
That never happened....I can easlily make a thread on AHH with that quote and no one would co sign it. I just provided links from AHH and u cant do the same because your version never happened.

you aint gotta lie now that you been caught up doing this sick pervert shyt again, akil

we remember you beggin that 15 year old girl on AHH to cuddle with you and how you daydreamed about sharing blankets with her and taking her virginity :whoo:

then when she ignored you, you got mad the same way you did with the twerking bytch and started making crazy psycho simp threats about hacking her and meeting her offline and showing her how real it is :whoo:

then your ass got IP banned and you came over to SOHH acting like it was all good before you got exposed and clowned off that name to ObjectiveHater :pacspit:

you been a forum CREEP PEDOPHILE PERVERT for damn near a decade...and you got kids and a baby moms that looks like she's on the verge of dying from obesity or diabetes or ugly

get your life together instead of making corny ass videos in the projects making kung fu movie voices about SOHH posters you fat oaf

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
smokeurobinson has been a known pedophile 43 year old creepy deadbeat bum ass broke loser for years...he lives in the upstairs of a bodega and his ex-wife/baby mother looks like a burnt up rockhead version of Precious, that's why he spends all his time online begging girls to take pics with his name on em so he can go to another site and act like he gettin bytches...he was doing the same shyt when he first came to SOHH :laff:

and he got banned from AHH for this same routine, except he was begging an underaged girl for pics and posting about how bad he wanted to snuggle and fukk her and then he got even more creepy and started threatening to hack her and find her in real life when she ignored him

he's the definition of a fukking predator and this fat middle aged piece of shyt should be ban on sight like he has been on every other forum he goes to...you're done here akil hattie, there's only so long you can make threads with 7000 pictures of urban models before you slip up and revert back to the creepy kid touching loser you really are

now go clean up your photobucket full of oiled up musclebound zulu nikkas you freak

by the way your son looks like a retarded vampire bat, fukk your life
11069798.jpg

:ohhh:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you aint gotta lie now that you been caught up doing this sick pervert shyt again, akil

we remember you beggin that 15 year old girl on AHH to cuddle with you and how you daydreamed about sharing blankets with her and taking her virginity :whoo:

then when she ignored you, you got mad the same way you did with the twerking bytch and started making crazy psycho simp threats about hacking her and meeting her offline and showing her how real it is :whoo:

then your ass got IP banned and you came over to SOHH acting like it was all good before you got exposed and clowned off that name to ObjectiveHater :pacspit:

you been a forum CREEP PEDOPHILE PERVERT for damn near a decade...and you got kids and a baby moms that looks like she's on the verge of dying from obesity or diabetes or ugly

get your life together instead of making corny ass videos in the projects making kung fu movie voices about SOHH posters you fat oaf

wheres the link?.....I just provided proof straight from the website....where's your proof.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps

825534_o.gif

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management

got damm nikka sound like a rapist:deadrose:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
From AHH:
lmao, anybody lurk to SOHH and see the smokeurobinson thread of him going to another posters block? - The Ill Community

This is an old recycled thread here.

Nothing to see..

But just for those who are curious to know what the story was about.

Long story short, Harlem Ace Deuce and Smoke U Robinson (a fat, bald Cee Lo Green looking nikka with a son) had beef on the IC.

The beef must have gotten personal because they exchanged words and words became threats..

Harlem told him meet me at the Chicken Wing shop in Lennox and 141st.

Smoke U Robinson agrees since he from NYC himself.

An hour later Harlem Ace shows up, other dude doesnt, Harlem takes a video of himself waiting..

Turns out Smoke Robinson is scared of another man over the internet.

He probably throw his son in a fight and run away if they ever met face to face.

Fat baldhead mother fukker got done for posting pedophilic material on the IC and I aint seen him here since.

fukkin pedophile.....

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Why didnt u quote the part where dude says:

ChasinBenjamins
February 21 Posts: 784
I dont think Smoke likes when ppl call him a pedophile, last nikka that called him that.. well, lets just say it didnt end to well for him.. shyt was hilarious.

its funny that u are posting a link where dudes are giving me props for running up on Boola Bless but no one wants to even mention that in this thread....Notice how everyone is giving me kuods except the one hater u quoted who's a known troll and as u can see he's banned. The person that is being refered to where he says "it didnt end well for him" was Killa K.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Why didnt u quote the part where dude says:

ChasinBenjamins
February 21 Posts: 784
I dont think Smoke likes when ppl call him a pedophile, last nikka that called him that.. well, lets just say it didnt end to well for him.. shyt was hilarious.

Notice how everyone is giving me kuods except the one hater u quoted who's aknown troll. The person that is being refered to where he says "it didnt end well for him" was Killa K.

because all that is irrelevant......your still a pedophile and the end of the day bruh....you can post up all the pics of good looking women you want but we all know its a front.......your sick and you need help......

Status
Not open for further replies.