Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
nikka idk i think we should jus ban this nikka on gp. Idk if u a pedo but u definitely got pedophiliac ways. Threatning random hoes if we dont get another coli ass shake video ima hold u personally responsible and email u a megabus ticket to hemley ave mobile alabama. Get that ass whipped for that pedo shyt

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:snoop:

2nd time I'm uploading a pic of my black ass hand, i guess this is photoshoped too tho :yeshrug:

when will u guys realize that smokeurobinson is a pedo and none of his words hold any weight :heh:

scaled.php

:rudy: you are a known cac and a racist

Edit: and that aint no damn black persons hand anyway

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Man I am halfway thinking she might be a prostitute looking to catch her a trick or there's something else going on about her. I don't really understand the logic of a woman popping out of the woodworks just showing off everything unprovoked. If ya'll were smart, ya'll would distance yourselves from that whole situation.

:yes:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
and he fukking fat too:stopitslime:

gottttttttttdamm i hate fat mafukkers

this stank, curry eating mutt popping that racist shyt but it's cool

i will have his mother's name soon enough:pachaha:

What good is that gonna do? You know all them stinky mufukkas got the same damn name!

Hey tom, how many goats did your pops have to come up off of to bed your 9 year old mother? Im quite interested in your culture, breh. :whoo:

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
:snoop:

2nd time I'm uploading a pic of my black ass hand, i guess this is photoshoped too tho :yeshrug:

when will u guys realize that smokeurobinson is a pedo and none of his words hold any weight :heh:

scaled.php

looks like this nikka wearing a fur coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.