The Downfall of Smokeurobinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I just wanna also say that for the record....West Coast Avenger was the first poster who p*ssied out when I came to his neck of the woods....he didnt want it. He's the one that thought it was cool making jokes about deceased members in my family. And I remember he also got co signs for that. Here's his statement:

This is the perefect example of an e thug.......he will disresepect a mans family memebers who passed away......and keep taking sh*t years later. No real cat does that. Jokes is jokes but talking adisrespectful about a mans family is out of pocket.....yet he never wanted to see me offline. Cant respect that at all.....and he thinks he actually gets points for that sh*t.

Call me a simp......But I'd rather be a simp then someone who co signs known racists or someone who co signs disrespecting a mans family.

:umad:......now go cry about it somewhere.....LOL @ claiming you were in my area.....if I would have saw your child molesting ass with your 1980's video camera I would have fukked you up bruh....I hope you dont teach none of your simp ways to your son.......

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:umad:......now go cry about it somewhere.....LOL @ claiming you were in my area.....if I would have saw your child molesting ass with your 1980's video camera I would have fukked you up bruh....I hope you dont teach none of your simp ways to your son.......

i dont even have to say no more.....a real cat would have atleast took back such harsh and ugly words.......But u aint no real cat.......Your boy Boola Bless didnt want it when I was at his door step and he was talking like u are now. Talking greasy to a grown man online dont count.....Like i said, u should be able to talk it in reality like u do online and when I was in your neck of the woods and asked u for your location u said everything under the sun except where u lived. U can have the last word coward.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
lol that is some simp ass shyt

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
i dont even have to say no more.....a real cat would have atleast took back such harsh and ugly words.......But u aint no real cat.......Your boy Boola Bless didnt want it when I was at his door step and he was talking like u are now. Talking greasy to a grown man online dont count.....Like i said, u should be able to talk it in reality like u do online and when I was in your neck of the woods and asked u for your location u said everything under the sun except where u lived. U can have the last word coward.

Homey fukk you and your pathetic ass always trying to play the victim......your dumb ass dont even know where I live.....like I said before your a loser online and offline and your actions show it......have fun being the whipping boy of The-Coli.....

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eh!.........i'm done with this thread.....when I point out that dudes are co signing racists and dudes who disrespect dead family memebers and no one cares and think that me asking a chick to hold up a sign is a worse crime....then there's no reasoning.

Ya'll can have the last word....Peace.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Eh!.........i'm done with this thread.....when I point out that dudes are co signing racists and dudes who disrespect dead family memebers and no one cares and think that me asking a chick to hold up a sign is a worse crime....then there's no reasoning.

Ya'll can have the last word....Peace.

:sadbron:....Ol woe is me ass nikka.....get the fukk outta here!

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
smokeurobinson has been a known pedophile 43 year old creepy deadbeat bum ass broke loser for years...he lives in the upstairs of a bodega and his ex-wife/baby mother looks like a burnt up rockhead version of Precious, that's why he spends all his time online begging girls to take pics with his name on em so he can go to another site and act like he gettin bytches...he was doing the same shyt when he first came to SOHH :laff:

and he got banned from AHH for this same routine, except he was begging an underaged girl for pics and posting about how bad he wanted to snuggle and fukk her and then he got even more creepy and started threatening to hack her and find her in real life when she ignored him

he's the definition of a fukking predator and this fat middle aged piece of shyt should be ban on sight like he has been on every other forum he goes to...you're done here akil hattie, there's only so long you can make threads with 7000 pictures of urban models before you slip up and revert back to the creepy kid touching loser you really are

now go clean up your photobucket full of oiled up musclebound zulu nikkas you freak

by the way your son looks like a retarded vampire bat, fukk your life

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
What's his history on AHH. Can somebody elaborate on how he got banned from that site. :leostare:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
He belongs in the Coli hall of shame along with this guy:

media

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
smokeurobinson has been a known pedophile 43 year old creepy deadbeat bum ass broke loser for years...he lives in the upstairs of a bodega and his ex-wife/baby mother looks like a burnt up rockhead version of Precious, that's why he spends all his time online begging girls to take pics with his name on em so he can go to another site and act like he gettin bytches...he was doing the same shyt when he first came to SOHH :laff:

and he got banned from AHH for this same routine, except he was begging an underaged girl for pics and posting about how bad he wanted to snuggle and fukk her and then he got even more creepy and started threatening to hack her and find her in real life when she ignored him

he's the definition of a fukking predator and this fat middle aged piece of shyt should be ban on sight like he has been on every other forum he goes to...you're done here akil hattie, there's only so long you can make threads with 7000 pictures of urban models before you slip up and revert back to the creepy kid touching loser you really are

now go clean up your photobucket full of oiled up musclebound zulu nikkas you freak

by the way your son looks like a retarded vampire bat, fukk your life

:laff:............

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
had to come back and answer this...

What's his history on AHH. Can somebody elaborate on how he got banned from that site. :leostare:

Anyone from SOHH who doesnt like me will make up any story that comes to their mind......But U can read it for yourself. Like I said....Me and Tom aka Ktulu aka Killa k have history. Dude was a known racist so i hacked into his account and he snitched to the admins and got m banned. Read it for yourself from AHH.

https://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/191242/ayo-b-im-thinking-cody-is-really-ktulu

and this is me taunting Tom aka Ktulu aka Killa K on SOHH for snitching and getting me banned

The Bible Movie - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

I took it upon myself to hack that racist piece of sh*t and I got banned for it......some on AHH thought it was a good thing.....But then he comes into this thread and gets love.......Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.