NULL
S1 and 2 of arrow :wow:

Felicity with those sexual non sexual comments were funny

Laurel being a alcoholic

Thea being a skank

Roy with his rolls

Diggle just being the driver and a little sensei ish

Now it's like young and the restless up in thrre

Based on what? LET SEASON THREE GO!!! You still having PTSD from that. Season 4 been solid so far. There's nothing that's been soap opera-ish about it.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just watched the ep. The full team fight scenes are:gladbron:

Firestorm eating that nuclear blast with the:smugbiden:

That female hawk got a little fatty :whoo:
Sarah willing to do whatever it takes to
get sterns D-vice :shaq:

I think capt cold will be the breakout star of this show. But they need him to start dropping those puns again :lolbron:

Looks like ray will be getting shytted on every episode:lolbron:.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Just watched the ep. The full team fight scenes are:gladbron:

Firestorm eating that nuclear blast with the:smugbiden:

That female hawk got a little fatty :whoo:
Sarah willing to do whatever it takes to
get sterns D-vice :shaq:

I think capt cold will be the breakout star of this show. But they need him to start dropping those puns again :lolbron:

Looks like ray will be getting shytted on every episode:lolbron:.
Yes that's one of my favorite expects of the show.
The team fight scenes gives me my avengers LIKE fix till Infinity War part 1 comes out.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Completely disagree. He's in a relationship breh, people have died, people have left the fold. It's going to be more about those people now and their relationships. Why you expect any show to still resemble the show it was in season 1 or 2 when it's on season 4 is bugged out. That would be the definition of stagnant
Thank, I get so tired of these dudes hating on the show cause of that, I'm like are y'all 10 years old, do y'all not realize that relationships are normal. And this constant comparison to past seasons is unfair, to any show. Like I said flash is only consider better cause it's newer and it has most of the writers from arrow, but to me they all the same show, with different characters. Any serious scene on the flash is cheesy as fukk and hard to watch but nobody complains but let it happen on arrow and it's the worst thing ever. I can't believe dudes wanted fine as felicity to die

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This show is very entertaining from a fukkery stand point, and I love it for that, but it isn't a great show. The only reason the show/mission isn't over after this second episode is these people are terrible at the job. I find that very entertaining but from a story telling view it's a lazy and cheap way to keep the story going on a limited premise.
Yea I can't take 25 episodes of them almost killing savage, he needs to be out of the picture by the mid season finale

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Thank, I get so tired of these dudes hating on the show cause of that, I'm like are y'all 10 years old, do y'all not realize that relationships are normal. And this constant comparison to past seasons is unfair, to any show. Like I said flash is only consider better cause it's newer and it has most of the writers from arrow, but to me they all the same show, with different characters. Any serious scene on the flash is cheesy as fukk and hard to watch but nobody complains but let it happen on arrow and it's the worst thing ever. I can't believe dudes wanted fine as felicity to die
Brehs round here still on that "Girls are dumb!" lil rascals shyt :russ: