Top 4
S1 and 2 of arrow :wow:

Felicity with those sexual non sexual comments were funny

Laurel being a alcoholic

Thea being a skank

Roy with his rolls

Diggle just being the driver and a little sensei ish

Now it's like young and the restless up in thrre

Oh God pull your skirt up, Martha :russ: you'll be fine. Seems like you're only mad because there's a relationship on the show which has actually been done well this season and was not the cause for its issues last season. And like I said before, relationships, whether romantic or otherwise, have always been the cornerstone of great comic books and great comic book storytelling. There's a reason the death of Gwen Stacy is such a big deal, or why death in the family or death of the family are such great arcs. It's about the interpersonal shyt between the characters and how they interact with the people in their lives. And sometimes in order to ground these heroes, you need a romantic interest or at least something like Dig has with his brother. I forget who said it on here a year or two ago but you would be better off just watching/reading the punisher

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
S1 and 2 of arrow :wow:

Felicity with those sexual non sexual comments were funny

Laurel being a alcoholic

Thea being a skank

Roy with his rolls

Diggle just being the driver and a little sensei ish

Now it's like young and the restless up in thrre

Completely disagree. He's in a relationship breh, people have died, people have left the fold. It's going to be more about those people now and their relationships. Why you expect any show to still resemble the show it was in season 1 or 2 when it's on season 4 is bugged out. That would be the definition of stagnant

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, why are people saying this show is terrible.

This show is easily more entertaining than Arrow.
This show is very entertaining from a fukkery stand point, and I love it for that, but it isn't a great show. The only reason the show/mission isn't over after this second episode is these people are terrible at the job. I find that very entertaining but from a story telling view it's a lazy and cheap way to keep the story going on a limited premise.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So do you cats not read comics because the love shyt is heavy in comics? Or is this just part of the coli narrative that women be bad in comic book adaptations?

I think Arrow season 2 and 1 and the first season of flash handled it perfectly because they weren't pushing shyt on you like with Not Barbara. She's now the draw and the writers write around her when she should be minor character status. Knew shyt was lost when they gave her and Ollie a sex scene when tensions should've been at a all time high

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think Arrow season 2 and 1 and the first season of flash handled it perfectly because they weren't pushing shyt on you like with Not Barbara. She's now the draw and the writers write around her when she should be minor character status. Knew shyt was lost when they gave her and Ollie a sex scene when tensions should've been at a all time high

Again, that's reductive to pin the issues of a show on a relationship when there's soooooo many more issues to last season beyond that: As much as I love Ra's, he was an underdeveloped villain, the stakes of the whole season were never truly defined, tonally it was all over the place while trying to balance too many plates and it never got a handle on the story it wanted to tell. Like this season has a focus: Ollie trying to become Green Arrow and not Arrow and trying to become a better person. Last season's focus was.....a bunch of different things. But when you don't have a central narrative to drive your story, and you're juggling the romance plot, with the dead sister plot, with the Ra's plot, and Nessa, and another person trying to destroy the city, and you're trying to broaden your bench of characters by giving Roy more/less to do and incorporating Thea while also furthering Laurel's training. That's a whole lot and you lose focus. You end up pleasing no one while trying to please everyone. The shyt with Ollie and Felicity is a symptom of that, not the disease

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Before I'll never date you felciity I can't be in a relationship with you you'll get hurt

Females bytch and moan

Ollicity :scust:

Felicity gets shot at and paralyzed

Flashback story wack as hell

Completely disagree. He's in a relationship breh, people have died, people have left the fold. It's going to be more about those people now and their relationships. Why you expect any show to still resemble the show it was in season 1 or 2 when it's on season 4 is bugged out. That would be the definition of stagnant