The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Collider News with Sinéad de Vries looks at the new casting of Vixen for DC's 'Legends of Tomorrow.'

Legends of Tomorrow‘s new Vixen used to be a real witch.

The OriginalsMaisie Richardson-Sellers has been added to the Season 2 cast of the CW drama in the series-regular role of Amaya Jiwe, aka Vixen, TVLine has learned.

Richardson-Sellers’ incarnation of the character is the newest superhero to board the Waverider and join the team’s ranks. Like her granddaughter, Mari McCabe (portrayed by Megalyn E.K. on Arrow last season), Amaya’s powers are derived from the mysterious Tantu Totem, which allows her to magically access the abilities of animals.

E.K. will continue to voice the animated Vixen on the network’s digital channel, CW Seed.

Richardson-Sellers played Eva Sinclair, the witch whose body Rebekah was inhabiting on The Originals. She also appeared in Star Wars: The Force Awakens as Korr Sella, a Resistance officer reporting to General Leia Organa.

Legends of Tomorrow’s sophomore season premieres Thursday, Oct. 13, at 8/7c on The CW.

:wow: Another CW vet.

@Jello Biafra @twan83 @Clark Wayne @prophecypro

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
CW stay giving their people work. I'm not even mad, she was dope in the originals. I wjust Moder if she is going to keep the accent?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Not totally enthused about them using a different Vixen but if they have to do they could have done worse than Maisie.
I loved her and that sexy ass accent on The Originals.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
After thinking on it a bit and despite not having an issue with Maisie's casting, I think it would have been cool if they cast Tracy Ifeachor as Vixen's granny.
Then we could have had someone who looked like JLU Vixen in live-action.
vixen_jlu_2-2.gif

latest

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So who is the Mystery man with the pixelated face at the table read? Its already been confirmed that its not new cast member Patrick J Adams.