The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Thank, I get so tired of these dudes hating on the show cause of that, I'm like are y'all 10 years old, do y'all not realize that relationships are normal. And this constant comparison to past seasons is unfair, to any show. Like I said flash is only consider better cause it's newer and it has most of the writers from arrow, but to me they all the same show, with different characters. Any serious scene on the flash is cheesy as fukk and hard to watch but nobody complains but let it happen on arrow and it's the worst thing ever. I can't believe dudes wanted fine as felicity to die
I tried to ignore this side argument because it is really something better left for the Arrow thread and not this one but I would like to interject that while some people are bothered by the soap opera aspect of Arrow that I am not one of them. It's a CW show so soapy opera stuff is expected. My gripe is that they have taken what was once a pretty fun supporting character and turned said character into not only the co-lead of the show but also taken her in a narrative direction that pretty much erases the stuff that made her a fan favorite to begin with just to satisfy a vocal online minority of fans.