The Console War is over... For me at least

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Microsoft has been a monopoly in terms of operating systems in the world for over 2 decades now and their office suite is their bread and butter.

Hardware is another story though, as successful as the 360 was it still did not outsell the PS3 worldwide with a year head start.

Its not about outselling its about making more money. Xbox doesn't much care about the Japanese market. Take that out and its not exactly close is it?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Microsoft has been a monopoly in terms of operating systems in the world for over 2 decades now and their office suite is their bread and butter.

Hardware is another story though, as successful as the 360 was it still did not outsell the PS3 worldwide with a year head start.

lets not lie, especially from someone handpicked as a representative of the forum

Xbox 360 outsold PS3 in America, and worldwide in total sales

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/a...ahead-of-ps3-interms-of-total-sale.453037901/

http://hothardware.com/News/Microso...-Outsells-PS3-and-Wii-for-30-Straight-Months/

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Its not about outselling its about making more money. Xbox doesn't much care about the Japanese market. Take that out and its not exactly close is it?
Unfortunately for you the Japanese market is relevant and important in the gaming industry.

You can't play with the numbers as you wish. All of it counts.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah cause theyre still making Zunes
Unfortunately for you the Japanese market is relevant and important in the gaming industry.

You can't play with the numbers as you wish. All of it counts.

how? I don't care about Japan. Its only relevant because two of the bigs are from Japan and Americans Pledge their undying support to them.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
lets not lie, especially from someone handpicked as a representative of the forum

Xbox 360 outsold PS3 in America, and worldwide in total sales

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/a...ahead-of-ps3-interms-of-total-sale.453037901/

http://hothardware.com/News/Microso...-Outsells-PS3-and-Wii-for-30-Straight-Months/
The numbers are neck and neck. Sources are always going back and forth, The PS3 will win the worldwide sales when this generation is officially over though. They are strong in every market and won back the U.S. with the asskicking they put on Microsoft the past 2-3 months.

Another example of the back and forth:
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/250980/playstation-3-lifetime-sales-overtakes-the-xbox-360/

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
how? I don't care about Japan. Its only relevant because two of the bigs are from Japan and Americans Pledge their undying support to them.
It doesn't matter what individuals care about.

Japan is relevant and important. There is really no discussion to be had after that.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter what individuals care about.

Japan is relevant and important. There is really no discussion to be had after that.

So you can't explain how exactly... Well Xbox sold less than 2 million in Japan. They won the last generation by sales and by revenue.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So you can't explain how exactly... Well Xbox sold less than 2 million in Japan. They won the last generation by sales and by revenue.
:comeon: You are not really serious are you?

The 360 has NOT won in sales and I am confident that when its all said and done the PS3 will have outsold the 360 when both are not being manufactured anymore. Revenue is a different story because of the gamble Sony took by forcing blu-ray. I still think that gamble paid off in the long run as blu-ray crushed HD-DVD

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: You are not really serious are you?

The 360 has NOT won in sales and I am confident that when its all said and done, the PS3 will have outsold the 360 when both are not being manufactured anymore. Revenue is a different story because of the gamble Sony took by forcing blu-ray. I still think that gamble paid off in the long run as blu-ray crushed HD-DVD

If they lose in revenue then they lose. Simple as that. I've bought ps3 two times. My xbox live gold account has been active since its been out.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
If they lose in revenue then they lose. Simple as that. I've bought ps3 two times. My xbox live gold account has been active since its been out.
You don't really want to get into a discussion about buying multiple consoles backing up the 360 :russ:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't really want to get into a discussion about buying multiple consoles backing up the 360 :russ:

I've only gotten the RROD once. But that 3 year warranty kinda helped. Got yellow on a ps3 it wasn't worth the repair.